Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREADLOCKS IN BALI

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
You Are A TROLL. Have a nice day trolling elsewhere...:o)

Will Gibbs said:
All natural dread look like shit! no matter how old they are.

updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/10/15 03:35:45AM
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts

Knottysleeves said:
If you wanted a tattoo, would you pop into the first tattoo shop you see and pick the cheapest artist?

Not to say that dreads are as permanent as a tattoo... but if having dreads is important to you, then you should care enough to research the person starting them and know the pros & cons of each method and how the start will affect their development over the next several months. Good luck.
Agree with this completely ^ and I recommend the twist and "rip" method... It really doesn't take much effort at all lol you can just do it while you're watching TV or doing anything that you're not using your hands for... It is somewhat empowering to not have to rely on a professional to look the way you want
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts

soaringeagle said:

Find more videos like this on dreadlocks forums
ok these started a few days ago
she came here thinking shed backcomb i gave her 2 minutes of instruction and 1/2 hour later she posted this vid
i gave no info on sectioning only the tnr technique
with only 2 minutes to learn they came out this nice

thats how easy it is to dread

lmfao that's me, and exactly my point hahahaha
i never intended to back comb though! i was planning on doing t&r the whole time lol, i just know of one person who did t&r and then backcombed the ends... glad i got steered away from that though, just seems way too damagingEDIT: also the hair ties i have in the video were removed shortly thereafter before i went to bed and haven't been put back on because i do not want to put unnecessary stress on certain parts of the dreads! on a couple now i have pretty string tied around them, but it's tied in a way that doesn't cause much tension and really just kinda holds the hair together more tightly in certain places
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
how long is your hair? if you did a t n' r dread and it completely fell out than you did it wrong or your hair is to short to dread

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form