Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rounded ends! help!

Canon P
@canon-p
14 years ago
50 posts
thanks guys! i will use this information to come to the best conclusion.i have heard of just taking the loos hairs and balling them up by eather rubbing the tip on your palm, or rolling/twisting them up into blunted ends. has anyone tryed this?? how did it work??
updated by @canon-p: 07/13/15 10:01:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
when i was on another site and everyone was all like blunted tips are a must and all for a lil while i actualy was self conscious about my whispy tipde and tried that palm rubbing methodi instantly regretted it but i kept trying anyways on the 1 ui already screwed up onafter weeks it did nothing but m,ade it look frayedi think eventualy it works but it akes a hell of alottas work and for what?boring blunted endsill never do that againsuggestionhave mom joinhave her talk to us about what she doesnt likelet us explain the good and bad about everythingthen u and her an come to an informed compromise

Canon P said:
thanks guys! i will use this information to come to the best conclusion.

i have heard of just taking the loos hairs and balling them up by eather rubbing the tip on your palm, or rolling/twisting them up into blunted ends. has anyone tryed this?? how did it work??

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts

I blunted my tips with a crochet hook, but I regret it, I wouldn't do that if I were you

Canon P said:

thanks guys! i will use this information to come to the best conclusion.

i have heard of just taking the loos hairs and balling them up by eather rubbing the tip on your palm, or rolling/twisting them up into blunted ends. has anyone tryed this?? how did it work??

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form