Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

thank u for the sites birthday donations!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thank you for the unexpected site birthday donations paula made a very generouse donation, and forgive me, i got so many emails today i cant find the other donation notification so i never even got a chance to see who made the other donation, but thanks to the 2 donations im not so worried about the other 2 sites taking so long to start getting seatch trafic.od also like to note ad revenues seem to be increasing even though click rates are still low, if this becomes a trend ill be phasing out some ads i already removed the inline onesthe mouse 1 though is anoying but is paying 1/2 the sites bills if the google ads keep doing better i will at least make the mouse 1's show up alot less often.anyway sorry babbling i guess that was only semi relevant..lol i just meant to thank you both for the donations and im still looking through emails to find out who the other donation was fromoh and its 6 minutes till midnight so by the time u read this..it will be timehappy birthday dreadlockssite!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i found out who finaaly Shuaib Ahmedthank u both

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
No need to thank :)If not for this site that money(and more) would have been spent somewhere else...like dhhq :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form