Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i had to cut my dreads off :(

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
thats really sad :( i had lice once when i was little and it sucked so i kinda understand the freaking out part lol. are you gonna dread again once your hair grows out?
updated by @emily: 07/21/15 10:09:44AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, I think dreads are all about not caring. Not caring what people think and living life as you want to live it. Just so ya know, I don't actually grow bugs in my hair. :P But I have found a few up there and I didn't mind. It's not like they won't just come out when I wash and if they don't well then oh well. =D Cassie Sattler said:
not gonna lie thats pretty cool how you dont mind them.
GreyGargoyle said:
A) Go natural now.
B) I like growing bugs in my hair, it don't bother me nonnne.
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
yea im gonna dread again i think. prolly go for the hot lesbian look for a little while then go all natural. i backcombed the first time around and used wax once and idk kind of a good way to start fresh too :) Emily said:
thats really sad :( i had lice once when i was little and it sucked so i kinda understand the freaking out part lol. are you gonna dread again once your hair grows out?
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh man thats so sad to hear, just hearing this sad story made me itchy lol well good luck on the next set
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Can't go wrong with that ;-)Thank you SE for the cure :-) Cassie Sattler said:
yea im gonna dread again i think. prolly go for the hot lesbian look for a little while then go all natural. i backcombed the first time around and used wax once and idk kind of a good way to start fresh too :)

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Haha me too I'm sitting here scratching my head!Sorry to hear about your locks Cassie, got pics of your cool new do? neil coe said:
oh man thats so sad to hear, just hearing this sad story made me itchy lol well good luck on the next set
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
i do have pics. at least my head is use to not getting shampooed every five minutes so it wont be hard starting a new batch Island Mamma said:
Haha me too I'm sitting here scratching my head!

Sorry to hear about your locks Cassie, got pics of your cool new do?

neil coe said:
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
yea it will be fun seeing what they look like and the process over again.. Knottysleeves said:
Eeeep. So sorry, Cassie. Lice really sucks. But at least you can start fresh again! Blue dreads are gonna look awesome once they get going. :-)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
If you start right now then you should have a few dreads within six months. =)
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I'm really sorry to hear that your dreads are gone, but DAMN you look good with short blue hair!!! The buzz style cut just doesn't seem to work for so many people, but you are really rockin it!!!! And that blue is so vibrant, it really is gorgeous.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form