Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Home-made Dread Shampoo Bars

Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I am working on acquiring all the equipment so I can start ma=king my own dread soap. However, to make cold-pressed soap (which is the method I'll be using) you --have-- to use fixed oils as part of the recipe. There are, in soap making, certain oils that are LESS oily than others and better suited for people with oily hair (or dreadlocks). Coconut oil is one of the less oily choices. I was wondering if there are any other soap makers out there who can lend their advice as far as other fixed oils that are better suited for use with dreadlocks?
updated by @raging-roots-amy: 01/13/15 08:39:13PM
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
I actually hve a uestion for you, exactly what is the equipment reuired to make your own soap? I would like to make my own as well.
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
I actually hve a uestion for you, exactly what is the equipment reuired to make your own soap? I would like to make my own as well.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id lo9ve to make soaps toothis was a post like 5 months ago thast never got a reply ..i wonder whysometimes the sites busty tho and they drop outta site too fastumm my guess..hemp oilhemps used in soaps alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
This site has a lot of really good information :-) http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/soap-making-supplies.html And hemp oil is actually one of the 'oilier' base oils. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i sorta thought it would ber but its used alot so thought i was wrong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
bookmarked that and will be looking into it alot moree