agreed*

Chevelle Trant said:

Thought he was beautiful,, anyone else agree,,,lol

updated by @amanda5: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
amanda5
@amanda5
12 years ago
12 posts

nicole, this is the best picture in this thread! *maybe not the best dreads, but i love the photo <3

Erin2
@erin2
12 years ago
29 posts

Incredible beauties! All of them! :)

Dragonfly said:

I found this amazing flickr pool titled "Women with Long Dreads." I'm not able to copy and paste any of the images here, but there are over 1300 (!) incredibly awesome and inspiring images.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

this discusson is by far the most viewed page on the site with over 35000 views in the past 3 months since the view count was added

evebn though the sites over a million pages almost and exactly 1/2 a million are listed in google this 1 is the 1 thats nearly constantly being viewed 24/7 usualy by several people at a time

its funny to note its bgot very few shares on the social sites above

imagine if it was shared way more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

see 100 views of this discussion every hour

--
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

i love Septon, especially his view on the "Iniverse" rather than the Universe

soaring eagle said:

updated by @valentin-the-jellyfish: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

I love how you write 'in the woods' as thats were i intend to go at the end of bringing up my kids.

So i shouldn't be suprized if i meet some hermits with dreads there!

Sweet

updated by @sweet: 02/14/15 03:11:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well this is the "in the woods" i am refering to

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

and yea u wwill meet hermits with dreads but also trolls (fire troll water tri=oll bridge troll (not under ) you will meet cosmic gypsies viking circus freaks space cowboys bearded women naked hillbilies with mohawks and facial tattoos playing folk versions of hardcore punk songs on banjos and washboards you;ll meet the clown thats wrunning for president (real name vernmin supreme check out the democratic primary results vern=min actualy got respectable votes) (concidering he ri=uns with a clown noe a boot fior a hat and a plastic ass outside his pants and caries a giant toothbrush)

you'll met angels and cheshire cats (floating smiles so big the person disapears and all yiu see is a great big grin flating by) you'kll meet old woodbeard the guy with the bark beard and the mud tribe and maybe a fairy dressed in only d=ferns and moss

you'll meet people who are more parts of the woods thenthe human race who talk to the flowers and trees you'll meet the earth the sky the moon the rain and become intimately involved with them

you';ll meet a butterfly or praying mantis that becomes your best friend fir the day you may meet a rattlesnake as a neighbour that grets you each day

you'll meet te rainbow the diouble rainbow the double rainbow round the moon or sun that sends a wild roar of rejoicing throughout the valley echoing from mout=ntain to mountain

you'll meet dreadies who arent even aware they hare dreadies just forgot to comb the hair (they will realize it someday when they look in a mirror) lets not forget the travelors looking to hitchike a ride on a ufo or pirare shuip oh ofcourse the pirates too the radical fairies the treetop dwellers the dig a hole to sleep in burrowers the crash by the fire in a cuddle puddle people those who can sleep on the river mbank or evencradled in a tree branch

the tipi tribes the shamans gurus geks and freeks

theres alotta colors in the rainbvow besides the hermits

i9n fact tgheres crabs turtles tres rivees frogs (these are just the nanmes) suitcases compasses (again still peoples names) soaring turket=ys you name uit

lets just say you neber know what u might find in them there woods

Sweet, said:

I love how you write 'in the woods' as thats were i intend to go at the end of bringing up my kids.

So i shouldn't be suprized if i meet some hermits with dreads there!

Sweet

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:17:04PM
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

The girl with the gloves struck me too, you can really tell she just loves her dreads sooo much:)
Jayma-Chantel said:

The Palestinian/Israeli Guy at the bottom (2nd to last) is Idan Raichel; singer, songwriter and musican, From "The Idan Raichel Project", an international group of musicans promoting peace and unity everywhere, but especially in Palestine /Israel. They get together in this guys basement studio and make up amazing tracks...I own every CD hes ever made.....and btw his dreads are AMAZING and have gotten even longer!....Idan Raichel, aNew Zealanderfriend of mine, plus a few people on this site, were the inspiration for my dreads.

karen said:

The girl with the gloves...3rd down, she is the picture I saw the day after I got dreads and was googling around when i found this site...that picture is stunning...she is SO beautiful!

Emily said:

updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

Also the boy with the black head scarf, he looks to be so truely at piece almost to the level of enlightenment.

Sweet, said:

The girl with the gloves struck me too, you can really tell she just loves her dreads sooo much:)
Jayma-Chantel said:

The Palestinian/Israeli Guy at the bottom (2nd to last) is Idan Raichel; singer, songwriter and musican, From "The Idan Raichel Project", an international group of musicans promoting peace and unity everywhere, but especially in Palestine /Israel. They get together in this guys basement studio and make up amazing tracks...I own every CD hes ever made.....and btw his dreads are AMAZING and have gotten even longer!....Idan Raichel, aNew Zealanderfriend of mine, plus a few people on this site, were the inspiration for my dreads.

karen said:

The girl with the gloves...3rd down, she is the picture I saw the day after I got dreads and was googling around when i found this site...that picture is stunning...she is SO beautiful!

Emily said:

updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form