Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

but looks like she twists them and is already having issues with the roots there should not be exposed scalp like that

Sweet, said:

The girl with the gloves struck me too, you can really tell she just loves her dreads sooo much:)
Jayma-Chantel said:

The Palestinian/Israeli Guy at the bottom (2nd to last) is Idan Raichel; singer, songwriter and musican, From "The Idan Raichel Project", an international group of musicans promoting peace and unity everywhere, but especially in Palestine /Israel. They get together in this guys basement studio and make up amazing tracks...I own every CD hes ever made.....and btw his dreads are AMAZING and have gotten even longer!....Idan Raichel, aNew Zealanderfriend of mine, plus a few people on this site, were the inspiration for my dreads.

karen said:

The girl with the gloves...3rd down, she is the picture I saw the day after I got dreads and was googling around when i found this site...that picture is stunning...she is SO beautiful!

Emily said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Lucas Tucas
@lucas-tucas
12 years ago
18 posts

Mariano Castro from Dread Mar I

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

beautiful picture i found <3333

updated by @naked-naturalist: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sydney
@sydney
12 years ago
2 posts

i dont know how to put pictures on here but one of my inspirations is this beautiful women named lisa lottie she is a hula hooper and had beautiful dreads check her out if you like hooping... i may have spelt her name wrong haha

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

lisa lottie is amazing

Sydney
@sydney
12 years ago
2 posts

the second one down is one of my all time favorites and inspirational! shes bso stunning in every way! :) glad shes on here

Lauren Larsen said:

my boyfriend is my largest inspiration, strongest supporter, and biggest fan :) (hes in the middle obvs.) ;)
amanda5
@amanda5
12 years ago
12 posts

best one yet <3

soaring eagle said:

updated by @amanda5: 02/14/15 04:02:10PM
amanda5
@amanda5
12 years ago
12 posts

wow! this officially is my new definition of the word beautiful!
bobbi blaine said:

updated by @amanda5: 07/22/15 08:10:22AM
melann
@melann
12 years ago
34 posts

She backcombed.

soaring eagle said:

ah slang
actualy i helped her start her dreadiness (naturally)
shes so pretty isnt she?

angela englund said:
When I first decided to think about doing dreads, I was thinking of doing a combo of fake/real for a "mixed media" effect (I'm a mixed media artist and felt I needed this for myself as I've never been happy with my hair, EVER). So I started poking around on forums and looking at pictures and lo and behold I saw EXACTLY what I had in mind to start with:

(forgive me, Slang, for just tossing your pic out randomly but this is like a dream)

She did wool extensions which I'm not really wanting to do. Somewhere along the lines after doing my dreads I might make some fun add ons for instant length (I miss my LONG hair) out of fake hair (I've read allllll about it). But ever if I don't go a faky route, I look forward to having colorful dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no..she didnt

melann said:

She backcombed.

soaring eagle said:

ah slang
actualy i helped her start her dreadiness (naturally)
shes so pretty isnt she?

angela englund said:
When I first decided to think about doing dreads, I was thinking of doing a combo of fake/real for a "mixed media" effect (I'm a mixed media artist and felt I needed this for myself as I've never been happy with my hair, EVER). So I started poking around on forums and looking at pictures and lo and behold I saw EXACTLY what I had in mind to start with:

(forgive me, Slang, for just tossing your pic out randomly but this is like a dream)

She did wool extensions which I'm not really wanting to do. Somewhere along the lines after doing my dreads I might make some fun add ons for instant length (I miss my LONG hair) out of fake hair (I've read allllll about it). But ever if I don't go a faky route, I look forward to having colorful dreads.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form