Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny T-Shirts

Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
Okay, so I actually got this idea from someone on the DHHQ facebook page, but I thought it would be fun to create to t-shirt designs for dreadheads. I only have two ideas so far but here they are:1) "Yes I DO Wash Them" (probably with a black silhouette of a girl with dreads in the shower... still deciding what image(s) I might want to use with this one)2) "Don't Have to be Tidy to be Beautiful"(probably with a black silhouette of dreads.... I was thinking of asking people to submit images to be be possibly used on this one!)So, yeah! I REALLY want other people to post their ideas and suggestions about what they would love to see on a t-shirt (related to dreadlocks). I thought about posting on the DHHQ page about this but I really don't want to be promoting one business or another by doing this.... just create some fun stuff for dreadheads to wear.I look forward to what people have to suggest!!!Blessings~ Amy
updated by @raging-roots-amy: 02/05/18 06:10:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its only natural to be knottyby comb broke...and i couldnt be happierstop staring, im alergic to scissorswe dont care if you cant see beauty in naturekeep your filthy kids away from my lovely dreads i dont want to catch your bugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
Those are awesome, LOL. Keep 'em coming! SE -- I think I found what to do to take my mind off of those loose hairs, LOL.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whadda ya mean who did em? i woke up this wayno i dont do drugs..do you?jesus had dreads long before bob marley so why do you say its a black thing? (oh right jesus wasnt white was he?)if we were meant to dread dreads would form without effort(oh wait..they do!)wax your ass not your dreadscombing is overated anyway (with a pic of someine tearing out handfuls of hair with a comicly oversized comb)ewww howed you get your hair all straight like that?you mean you realy spend all that time on your hair and it looks like that?

--
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Oh I love the "how'd you get your hair all straight" one! I could have worn that BEFORE I started dreading.. LOL!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG-9, Citric Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090)you put that in your hair intentionally and dare call me dirty?(axe dandruff shampoo ingredients but we can use any shampoo virtually)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i've had a dreadfull day..and i couldnt be happoeremancipate yourself from salon slaverybeauty, no longer defined by vogue and the cosmetics/hair products industrydreadfull or beautiful, its just my thing..i wouldnt want to look like you eitherhire a dread today, at least then you wont find hair in your food (odviosly needs a pic of a dready cook or waiter)dreads? whadda ya mean dese be mi roots i be a floweri grew my dreads to promote awareness of combaphobia

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if we outlaw combs only outlaws will have combsi got so stoned i forgot i had hair now look what happenedi dreaded my hair cause i heard the appocolypse was comming and everyone knows in the post apocolpsse world they need a dready to rule the mutant armyits knotty not dirty..there is a differencei thought wax was for removing hair not growing hairdreads are sexy (they double as ropes and whips)

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
Ohhh I started setting up a shop on cafepress but it's such a PAIN to work with... I'll have to check out zazzle to see if the user interface is a little friendlier. I am loving this thread. ^_^
updated by @raging-roots-amy: 07/23/15 03:44:31PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
just logged in be4 work to say this, omg SE I love so many of these concepts I'd wear alot of these shirts!especially that one with the soap ingredients is my personal favorite
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form