Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

only 30 dreads.....

Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
I like only have 30 dreads and ive come across others who have 20x more then me...... Ive only started dreading, im really hoping that they will multiply somehow.... fa.rk......the sectioning was totally wrong im sure of it.....sections were way to big! :( ohhhh man......i want more dreads ..... what to do...... ?
updated by @kiwi-chick: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Amethyst
@amethyst
14 years ago
16 posts
I guess it all depends on how thick your hair is to begin with chick...... Ive only got around 28. I felt the same way to begin with but now am totally happy with my dreadies and couldn't love them more! Give it time - they'll grow on ya ; )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my freind chevy (see chevelle trant in members) has like 12 or 1420 just means thick dreads as u rip and seperate leave the loose hairs alone some will eventualy become new thin dreadsi really donr see a point in sectioning your head knows how many dreads it wantsso often the sites found by "how many dreads fior a full head) like there is a connect number and no other numbers acceptiblei know people with 1 drewad 3 dreads 5 dreads up to several hundread dreadstheres no correct number except the number u have

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
ok lastnight was a bit of a panic lol, but im better now....:) thanks all..... ya see my dreads aint all that thick as well, they thin........WHAT i want to know is, as my hair locks will the dread get smaller or thicker, or is it once again, whatever your hair decides to do...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
naturaly thickerif u crochet..thinnerbut most dreads thicjken some as they mature

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form