Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am going to WAX with DreadHeadHQ WAX!!!!!!!

Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Im going to Venice Beach this week so after this week ill start it off. soaringeagle said:
ok so easy 3 crochet 12 wax 12 unwax of the unwax and wax sets palm roll 2 or 3 of each
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool will be very interested in following the outcome of this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
his goal is a comparison i guess of stiffness stickiness and also whether dhhq soap does indeed wash it out as claimedit sucks hes not in 1st weeks of dreading to test whether it slows dreadin or speeds it up as claimed

--
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
We already know wax stays inside the core of dreadlocks even after several washings. (See the pictures soaringeagle has posted a number of times.)If you are going to do an experiment starting with undreaded hair is going to be best.While sitting outside, yesterday evening, enjoying the wind. I thought of having three, unattached, dreadlocks as test subjects.*All three dreadlocks would be: A) Hung outside to be exposed to the wind. B) Backcombed C) Washed once a week D) See the additional steps below for each dreadlock.Dreadlock 1: NothingDreadlock 2: Waxed exactly as instructed using the instructions found on DHHQ's website. (Starting with step one and ending with the last step. Using a hair dry would be included.)Dreadlock 3: Elmer's glue is applied to it and allowed to dry.The test would end after six months of exposure to the wind.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whats the point in the elmers glue dread?

--
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
To see if the waxed dread becomes as stiff as the one with Elmer's glue. The Elmer's glue part is Dan Gutting's idea. soaringeagle said:
whats the point in the elmers glue dread?
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
To show the effects and results ov useing different methods. Sister Rags said:
Why are you using wax...I mean, what is your goal?
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Thanks. the words your lucking for are "Boy you stuck on stupid or what?!" =) Bradillz said:
Um im lost for words other than i cant wait to see pics of the results in their stages.
Good luck

updated by @sergio-escalera: 07/09/15 01:04:08PM
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
actually SE when i first did my dreads they were started by wax...but i deeped cleansed it so i dont know if that counts as started off with wax?? soaringeagle said:
his goal is a comparison i guess of stiffness stickiness and also whether dhhq soap does indeed wash it out as claimed
it sucks hes not in 1st weeks of dreading to test whether it slows dreadin or speeds it up as claimed
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
very interesting, def dont wax all of em, need some control dreads so we can see the differences between the waxed and the un waxed. i commend ur courage

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form