Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Update to MiDread timeline started at 2 months

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Thank you! I would love to see timelines of other people with really curly hair like mine. I thought my hair was the freakiest looking mess when it first started seperating (actually, it is still a freaky mess!!) But I am really starting to enjoy the process. As a matter of fact, my hair has started to straighten a little with the length now. I would like to keep a little of the curl with my developing dreads - just to be different!!!! :) I am sure when it is hot and humid this summer it will be real interesting to see what it does. MAJOR curls in the summer time Ha-Ha!!! Knottysleeves said:
I think they look great for only 2 months! I love your curls.

updated by @midread: 07/23/15 05:21:09AM
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
I might be full of 10lbs of somethin' - but I'm not sure it's "awesome" !!!!!! Ha-Ha!!!! Just kidding - and THANK YOU!!!
dannylou
@dannylou
14 years ago
21 posts
aww they look good i'm so glad to see you went through with it! always follow your heart mama!
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
holy crap, you are doing great for two months
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
New pictures! I am not sure WHAT my hair is doing now. It actually seems to be getting curlier! - and frizzier!!!! LOL! Anyway - officially at the 2.5 - 3 month time.
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
And another - you can seen how much hair I have and how curly it is.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
great progress so far :)i know lins said to imagine em at a year but id imagine em at 4 months they';l be pretty far along by then

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Dude, your dreads are going to be SWEET! They look so awesome already!
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K. - New update picture. Around 5"ish" months now. They actually appear to be getting curlier and really don't look like dreads to me. Sorry for the actual "file" pictures. Can't figure out how to get the actual photo to appear! LOL!
Klete
@klete
14 years ago
47 posts
Hey MID, I think they look just great!!! Sorta like mine did at that time, another year and they will look just awesome!! Stick with it girl : )

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form