Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
Totally rediculous. I hate people who tip toe around the truth. It means they have a lot to hide or they know they are busted. come on anyone who has ever asked a kid what happened to the piece of candy on the counter knows that lol Island Mamma said:
*snort* cha right that long winded thing from JQ was some sort of advertisement/insult disguised as an answer....

Courtney J said:
So is Johnny really not going to answer any of the questions presented here on the site? Thats kinda rude

updated by @courtney-j: 07/22/15 12:17:35PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
You know what's really funny is that...I WANT to believe him and that's why I don't believe anything that he says. Because he advertises it just right to make you WANT to believe but in that way if you look deeper then you know it's all just BS. Some people are just too trusting...
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I just want to point out that unlike me (who is a lazy bum today) KJC posted on facebook he would be visiting with family today and be busy doing things, LOL. I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the questions are worded 'correctly'.... although I think it could be done MUCH quicker than it has so far. I'm sure he will read all of this tonight and hopefully post HERE on the board in response to all that's been said since he last checked.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or what happened to the wax you left on the pillow?sorry johnny were getting bored waitting ofcourse were gonna have a lil fun waitting for an answer Courtney J said:
Totally rediculous. I hate people who tip toe around the truth. It means they have a lot to hide or they know they are busted. come on anyone who has ever asked a kid what happened to the piece of candy on the counter knows that lol

Island Mamma said:
*snort* cha right that long winded thing from JQ was some sort of advertisement/insult disguised as an answer....

Courtney J said:
So is Johnny really not going to answer any of the questions presented here on the site? Thats kinda rude

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and to avoid quoting the text your replying to, either use the very last reply to this, or the box at the top instead of reply to this right under someones posts

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
That is nothing new...Yeah, let's let him word the questions that we had for him.This way he can ask himself questions and then answer his own questions. Sylph said:
I just want to point out that unlike me (who is a lazy bum today) KJC posted on facebook he would be visiting with family today and be busy doing things, LOL. I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the questions are worded 'correctly'.... although I think it could be done MUCH quicker than it has so far. I'm sure he will read all of this tonight and hopefully post HERE on the board in response to all that's been said since he last checked.
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
Oh and fun we will have SE lol:) And yeah these are our questions, not his. Just answer them... ummm.... honestly. soaringeagle said:
or what happened to the wax you left on the pillow?

sorry johnny were getting bored waitting ofcourse were gonna have a lil fun waitting for an answer

Courtney J said:
Totally rediculous. I hate people who tip toe around the truth. It means they have a lot to hide or they know they are busted. come on anyone who has ever asked a kid what happened to the piece of candy on the counter knows that lol

Island Mamma said:

Courtney J said:
Mikkel The Viking
@mikkel-the-viking
14 years ago
3 posts
I cant find all the stuff that you described. I know that I am just looking the wrong places, so where should I look?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well before i can answer a quesyion about the properties of wax i nedd to ask, is all wax wax? im not sure maybe wax can be creame? or gell? or paste? if so and one of those washes out will you buy my stuff if i rename it dread paste?but before we rename wax we should also look at how its usedwax should be applied near a dread not on the dread, if it touched the dread ofcorse it will build up, but we intended it to just by applied to the air around the dread so anyone that thought dread wax should go in a dread is just dumbsecond weneed to look at the amount used since your applying it to air not hair it makes sense yo use only a few molicules at a time, on our site we show you how to measure the proper amount as compared to a hydrogen atomofcourse we also must look at the density of air odviosly if you live on a mountain your wannt to use less then if you live at sea levelnow ive done alot of experiments including reversing time to see if wax remained in a dread before you put it there and found that wax was not pressent in any dread before the time it was put thereyea im being rediculouse but just shows u when u can redefine the question any way you want the answer doesnt need to make any sence if the question itself becomes flawed

--
Mikkel The Viking
@mikkel-the-viking
14 years ago
3 posts
Where are all the stuff that you said was on here? I am not blaming you for lying, I just needs some help finding it:)

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form