Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 3 of dread journey!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

yes you get suer sick if you eat meat because it literaly is not human food its a toxin to your system your body rejects it like you were poiosioned

BECAUSE YOU CANNOT NATURALY DIGEST IT you don't naturaly have the enzymes needed to break it down  after a year of not eatting it  they are gone if your moms vegan at birth you never hd them so never could eat meat

BECAUUSE IT IS NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

if you stop eatting anything else it doesn't make you sick does it/

NO VEGATARIAN OR VEGAN TAKES PROTEIN SHAKES OR VITAMINS they are lacking nothing

my blood levels are always dead perfect.. cholesteral vitamins everything and i don't  try to eat certain ways just at whatever as long as theres no meat im good

you ever think they look thin cause thats how humans look when not overloaded with fats they cannot digest?

every last 1 of them would be stronger have more energy more stamina and far better health

do i look sickly to you/ before my shoukder went bad (from meds) nobody culd bea  me arm wrestling and if a freind was pissed off or agrivated i e em just punc h that shoulder hard as they could even shatter a 2x4 over it

i did 20+ miles a day..in a wheelchair..i would race the bus from 1 end of town to the other..and win

the only times ive ever felt ruly like i was going to die was after ordering a veggie stromboli and being served 1 with sausage eeroni  and i gforget what else then and after someone accidently bought real chicken patties not the veggie chick ptties i usiualy ate

symptoms after eatting meat (prepare to be grossed out)

within minutes .. high fever shaking rofuse sweatting  puking (if your lucky)

fe hour s later feels ike a lead brink coverex in spikes and rotting in your gut

hiurs later stuill you feek toxic like theres something seriously wrong, in your blood  (the pain in the gut is getting worse)

up to weeks later you still feel toxi like you just can't eliminate it from your system out of desperation you take large doses of laxitives to get it out

god i never want to feel hthat horror again

even a single bites enough

it cannot be digested  whats happening in 7your gut is bacteria are breaking down the meat for you.. since you cant..  your living off what they leave behind (bacteria shit and partialy rotted meat

now lets look at the food cycle

al nutrients come from sun and soil  lats transform them into a variety of other nutrients

without the plants there is no nutrition entering the food cycle

carnivores eat herbivores, getting their nutrients sccond hand (along with the mass dosess of the hormones  that cause terror  anxiety fear ..pin your eattin the chemicals the mind produces at the moment of horror and death)

the meat eater carnivior has to eat 4 times as much foord to get he same nutrition because the herbivore  eats the good nutrition and burns most off through energy a portions converted to muscle and that small porions all the meat eater gets

then you  come along and get 3rd generation nutrients

so i eat 1/4 what my meat eater freinds eat.. dont need more then that

but we must also mention sustainability.

meat consumption is leading to extinctio not just the animals hunted..us!

the oceans have billions of fish killed a day 5 time as much as gets eatten gets wasted as ;bikill'  we take from the ocean 25 time faster then it can replenish itself

the amazon rainforest we need to breathe disapears at 1 million acres a day i think it is 1 acre per second

to make 1 pound of hmburgr takes 6 olympic sized pools of water

it takes 40  times as much land to produce meat

think about it a cow eats enough food to feet 100 families

if meat consumption globaly reduced 20% only.. all hunger would end.. all of it thered by 10 times more fod then we needed  just because your not wasting it feeding animals

and then theres climate change

the number 3 cause of climate change..is meat

so your choices can literaly man the survival of the species..or extinction

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Cowspiracy is a pretty shitty documentary to prove your point. Pretty much as soon as it was released it came out that they fucked with the statistics to make things seem much worse than they are.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

not really  the epa before trum agreed

some of the numbers are off but otherwise its all true yes the covering the entire earth in farms would take longer but the amount of water and grain and everything else is actualy correct

i think they say its the number 1 cause of climate change ts actualy number 3

bt easiest to rectify by far

plants help reduce carbon increase oxygen.. cows produce methane and consume the oxygen producing plants

can you discredit simple facts?

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
I'm not arguing with anything I'm just saying I wouldn't use anything as evidence that isn't 100% true.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

its 100% true not 100% accurate in every way

there are innacuracies

exagerations that make it have more impact

but otherwise its factual enough  to be totaly true. especialy on the fact that dozens of families could be fed on what it takes to feed 1 meat eater

with the exagerations and innacuracies it still has truthful enough to have the most impact of any doc i know of (earthlings?) do you know better/

all i know is i eat 1/4 the food of all meat eaters i know  and its kinda gross watching how much they eat

my sis  went vegan a year and 1/2 aggo and didn;t even tell me  i shoulda guessed what was going on

she used to scream and yell all the time she hasnt raised her voice or even acted mad in all that time  jst more latyed back and healthy  and more energetic

im not the type to chckout my sis haha or anyting  shes neve r been heavy   i cant tell if shes lost weigh t or not  but has been alot more active

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

topics a lil diferent but the same

just the horrors animals go through if thats not enough i don't know what is (meat desensatizes you o suffering thouugh after all your eatting the omfg god im going to die' hormone al your life

how can terror bother you when yourr consuming it

but this still is a powerful doc too

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
I'm not doubting anything you're saying and I haven't watched either of those documentaries as I don't feel like I need to as most of it is common sense or the information is already out there anyway.

One thing I do know though is that there is no better way to get someone to ignore you and go in the complete opposite direction than to rant and preach at them. I can't imagine that after she reads all you have posted (if she even reads it all) she will think anything other than "oh fuck off".

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts

As an aside here's a photo of my expression whenever someone says vegans are all skinny or bony or sickly or always tired

20190620_161643.jpg

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

rainbow08wyoming103.JPG

yea and this is me after 3 weeks in deep wilderness extreme rough terain in wyoming close to 10,000 feet

thin air and all

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form