29,640 posts

i wouldnt id rub it in more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Lol thanks tater :) im loving the journey! Just need to control this dandruff lol made a lol aloe and sea salt spray to help with frizz and locking last night. :) probably wont use it much but it really helped with my naturally oily hair and scalp! Gonna get some dollylocks shampoo for dandruff control asap. And as far as the weight thing goes SE, in just feeling very unhealthy. I'm not used to being so heavy! Even when I had my son i only got up to 180 altogether. After i had him I dropped back down to 110. I recently ballooned from 107 to 150 in 6 mos and its jusg too much weight. Lol it hurts my knees to walk and in tired constantly. I need to loose the excess weight so i can get back to runnin through the woods and walking the hills :) I have a 7 year old to chase after and as it is now, I'm just in too much pain and too fatigued to play. 😢 id. Love to go to the gelathering but I don't travel. Lol but it sounds like fun! Thanks to all y'all for the tips and support! Yall rock! ❤ my dr prescribed me something for my knee and going in for stays and MRI soon. He also wrote something to help me get some of this weight off since diet and excessive isnt helping. (Thank you birth control lmao) so fingers crossed! Not only am I on my dread journey but a lifestyle changing journey as well
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
These things trend to go hand-in- hand. I struggled for years with trying to lose baby weight, but i also battle an autoimmune disorder that can make life miserable. Changing to a raw vegan diet was what saved me and took the weight off, in two months i lost 70lbs by eating constantly (fresh raw fruits and veggies nuts and grains). This was 8 years ago, other than when I've been pregnant I've remained at my normal weight, without diet or special exercise programs, just waking and living an active life with my kids. I went back to full spectrum diet after about 6 months of a raw diet, I was craving other foods. Even though I have full spectrum diet I eat very little meat and the fresher the better! I still struggle with my illness physically but it doesn't control/ dictate much of anything anymore. Food is a direct correlation. It's not about starving, or dieting, but eating raw and nutritious foods every single day!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

KatatoniK: Lol thanks tater :) im loving the journey! Just need to control this dandruff lol made a lol aloe and sea salt spray to help with frizz and locking last night. :) probably wont use it much but it really helped with my naturally oily hair and scalp! Gonna get some dollylocks shampoo for dandruff control asap. And as far as the weight thing goes SE, in just feeling very unhealthy. I'm not used to being so heavy! Even when I had my son i only got up to 180 altogether. After i had him I dropped back down to 110. I recently ballooned from 107 to 150 in 6 mos and its jusg too much weight. Lol it hurts my knees to walk and in tired constantly. I need to loose the excess weight so i can get back to runnin through the woods and walking the hills :) I have a 7 year old to chase after and as it is now, I'm just in too much pain and too fatigued to play. 😢 id. Love to go to the gelathering but I don't travel. Lol but it sounds like fun! Thanks to all y'all for the tips and support! Yall rock! ❤ my dr prescribed me something for my knee and going in for stays and MRI soon. He also wrote something to help me get some of this weight off since diet and excessive isnt helping. (Thank you birth control lmao) so fingers crossed! Not only am I on my dread journey but a lifestyle changing journey as well

what did he give you! what he gave you for the knee could make you gain weight if its what i think

come to the gathering run through the woods you will lose it fast (but you look great as you are)

dont get dollylocks  and stop the sea salt if you got dandruff use the teatree rosemary from dreadlockshampoo and swuitch to cold water..problem solved

dolylocks might eve have sls in it i think

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

agree completely you go raw vegan  do 1 of the 3 meals as just juiced fruites and veggies  and GET OFF THE PILLS it will drop off  and you'll be healthy once its off if you want to  eat cooked  food still stay veggie or vegan you'll never be as healthy as raw (obviously the natural human diet is raw vegan, its what we evolved as, we just adapted to eat stuff thats not really food)

--
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
I can't do vegan or veg diet. I have bad teeth and can't eat hard crunchy stuff and also, I loooovvveee meat. Also I need something for my knee. I messed it up bad. And the main side effect is headaches not weight gain. I literally just got them yesterday. The excess weight is from the depo shot. Birth control. Lol but I've been on it 7 years and only this year had an issue. Ive been talking to my Drs and we've been working towards a solution. And my 2 friends tried the shampoo from dreadlock shampoo.com and they both switched to dollylocks. Said it helped more with the dandruff and cheaper which is right up my alley being a single momma. Hey, id use suave if I could. 2 bucks for shampoo? Bet! But I'm trying to get something to benefit my locks that wont break the bank.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

you will be grossed out by  meat after yu quit awhile  trust me  the longer you avoid it the grosser it is

literaly i rather be stuck in an overflowing outhouse then a pig roast shit smells better then meat

you absolutely can go geg just maybe not raw vegan

trust me meats not good for you humans have long digestive trats. carnivores do not

the reason is meat has to pass through you quickly to not absorb as muc fat, and to not build up as rotting nastiness in your intestines

i read somewhere, not sure its true, but the average meat eatter has 25 pounds of rotting mean in their systems

its logical t gross long digestivee tracts a meant to break down cellulose in green plants.

and.. dairy well cows milk is bovine growth hormone (plus the hormones they add) meant to make a 120 lb caff become a 2000 pound cow in a year.. how anyon can be thin and consume thats a mystery

for your knee..cannabis

--
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Honestly, i just don't follow the whole vegan/veg thing. Yeah greens and fruits are good. Yeah we need them but then tell me why all my vegan friends look sickly and are on like 10 dif vitamins anf protein suplements to make up for what they're lacking in their diet lol if you're a bible follower, it says that animals were put here for two reasons, companionship and food. Also, show me a vegan or vegetarian native American lmao. And they were all fit and healthy. I mean if someone wants to do the whole vegan thing cool. But its not for me. I love steak and burgers and roast! Mmmmm pig roast! Lol my main issue is fast food. I eat way too much and no fast food is good for anyone! Lmao and cows milk, as yummy as it is, its just what the name says. Its for baby cows, not humans. But we decided long ago we liked it and been drinking it since. There has been studies on how the human body can't break down the enzymes in cows milk but people still consume it. Don't get me wrong, I like fruits and veggies but if I cut meat out for even a few days i start getting lethargic and my stomache issues get worse and worse. Id prefer to eat all the meat and be happy than eat veggies and tofu and look like half of my friends. They're all bony(not skinny, just bony) and pale and just sickly lookin lol like they have cancer. And more of them are finding new health issues. And if they even eat something with say, meat broth in it, they get super sick. Nope not for me lmao gimmie all the meat, wrapped in bacon. :) more power to the vegans, I couldnt do it. In a meatatarian for life! Lol and I cant do cannabis or anything of the sort. Bad ticker. Makes my bp sky rocket. Noone knows why. Ive tried cbd as well and same. Sadly. I use to use all the time for anxiety and my stomach issues but one day I ended up in the er via ambulance and my heart rate was almost 190bpm. I almost had a stroke. So theyre thinking underlying heart issue. Fun fun. Add it to the list
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Wow.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

they dont ,ook sickly they dont take vitamins  in fact the ultramarathon cuorcuit 93 marathon lenghs) are dominated by raw vegans

you cannot operate at that levl if u eat meat and are weighed down by it

neat eaters look sickly to me most are overweight unless they spend 4 hours in a gym every single day

heart disezase - caused by meat

high cholesterol - meat

colobn cancer- well if yoi have roting meat that  takes way too long to pass through.. you get colon cancer

high blood pressure clogged arteries  behavioral problems  the list  goes on and on  you are way way healthier without meat thats a fact

im about to go push a wheelcghair through wildernes terain for nearly a month .. do you have any idea what kind of effort that takes?

while there we cary in all our food 10 miles in all day long streams of people cary 50-100 pound bags off veggies    over and over and thats not when carrying 100 pounds of water  theres no meat there at al and at least 80% or veg or vegan but very strong  and healthy they been at it for 50 years now  without slowing down

you can tell the meat eaters though they are fat real fat

and well you can smell the diference too

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form