dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to get beads to stay in

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

most amazing experience of your life.

next year will probably be central or wet coast this years way closer  I live right near ya we are leaving today.. you dont need money there..cant use it in fact.. ..we might even have room but planned on travelin a couple weeks after maybe head down to the fl keys  spend time in the everglades

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Travelerwanted
@travelerwanted
6 years ago
8 posts

yeah, if I wasn't still new to the job I'm at I'd go.  Besides, this year I'm saving up all I can so I can get out of the area I'm at, so I can do more travelling.  

Thank you for the offer though.  

I just really don't want to mess up my job.  It's the first place I've worked that I actually have enjoyed going to work everyday.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

where are u exactly since your nearby we can get together when I get back

since your close maybe ya  can consider volunteering with oir group

http://www.freedomswings.org

--
Travelerwanted
@travelerwanted
6 years ago
8 posts

I'm in Reading PA.

And would be fun to get together with some other people with locks, since really I don't see many out and about in Berks County

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bucks/mont has a good number philly has tons

--
Scarlexy
@alexandreabivens
6 years ago
3 posts
The bead should be able to move up n down a bit. Which is how you can be sure to get it good n dry (hit it with hair dryer, slide bead, blast... I remove mine b4 I wash, but I have loose ends and due to my extensive craft supplies, various sized latch hooks that bead can slip on, then I thread that way. Or I aloe the end rather than spit.
If ya get lumpies n bumpies, it helps hide it while it locks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

mine don't move they stay in years and years till they fall out. as long as they aren't long (3/4 inch or shorter) dryings not a big deal..long beads are a huge issue though

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form