Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My natural timeline

btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
I think it'd be really cool to travel to some of the other states, in particular I think Arizona and Louisiana would be pretty cool. But I don't think I could live anywhere else. I think I'm just wired for Jersey. Though I still can't understand the whole "Jersey pride" thing. I mean it's home, but it's really not that special lol.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

jersey pride? never heard of it that sounds like an oxymoron to me

i guess they show their pride by burning down the town every Halloween?

I've travelled to all the states except Hawaii and Alaska  some are downright mind numbing (Kansas Nebraska) others awe inspoiring  new jersey and texas are 2 i would go out of my way to go around .. even if it took 1 hour to cross and 8 to go around..

i have found a few spots in jersey more recently that had redeeming qualities so i don't avoid it the way i used to (still will not go into texas unless im forced to)

still there are many states that i wish i spent more time in instead of just passing through..

there are some amazing places out there and amazing people

but i don't understand jersey pride .. literally can't even conceive of such a thing (no offence to anyone from there)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
I think it's more about self pride and just an excuse to feel good about living here haha. It is pretty beat most of it, but I do like it way up north around the Sparta area. The mountains are awesome and there's plenty of woods to feel at peace away from everything.

Go figure that I live where everyone comes for summer vacation at the Jersey Shore cause of that stupid show. I don't even remember the last time I actually went to the beach aside from spending a few minutes at the bay last year. Media and people glorify it here even though it is a drug haven. Propaganda probably.
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Ca is a joke in terms of laws and living. But the central coast itself is beautiful. The mountain ranges are also breathtaking. There are some very lovely spots out here, but living here... I'm not a fan. I found South Dakota absolutely beautiful, but I've only spent summer there, no chilly winters! lol If I wasn't bound to CA we'd be gypsy's. Sitting still has never settled with me.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

@btw990 yea that's the area we fly at,k or over by the  pa border around Frenchtown/fl;emmingtion area..its nice from the air @peaceful-passer ca is a lil ..interesting as far as laws go haha i find it funny the laws are harsher for tobacco themn herb. . its so expensive to live there that's the biggest drawback. but why are you bound there ,, married and kids and all that/ the gypsuy lifestyles amazing i wish i could live that way full time instead of just part time

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/05/17 12:59:02AM
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Custody orders. Need a REALLY good reason to leave, being gypsy isn't gunna cut the cake! So I gypsy around CA lmao! In a few years we can leave. Just not quite there yet. Unless that REALLY good reason pops up before then haha! 

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

I think it's more about self pride and just an excuse to feel good about living here haha.

All of central CA can be described like this, to. the. T.  But hey it's "only two hours from..." EVERYTHING lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

ah damn ..well whaqt would count as a really good reason?

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Basically a job somewhere else that meant I wouldn't move again for a long time. OR maybe marriage. Neither is calling my name, I'll bide my time haha!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

copuld be worse 1 of my best friends is stuck in Tulsa ok for the same reason (her story is pure hell th0ugh) 

been that way at least 7 maybe 10 years all cause she dared to leave ok for a week (control freak ex crushed her fully restore classic vw bus (62) tried setting her house on fire (didn't realize diesel didn't go boom)  burned everything she owned..litetral;ly (before she escaped burned everything all she had was 2 pairs of hios jeans and 1 of his work shirts)  shes still trying to get her youngest back

after he kidnapped her

talk aboutr a plasce wiith fucked up laws

the only thing they had againsty  her was shge wasn't christian (hes full blooded Cherokee shes 1/4 and she practices their beliefs he burned everything cause he caught her firewalking) she has dreadlocks (chevelle trant on here you can see her kids too who he shavesd their heads after the 1 grew her hair from birth) she had friends from Africa (they claimed that wsas a rape risk then they gave her eldest to her other ex..who raped her)  and she owned a schoolbus (i bought it it was just in her name cause she was the driver) 

so basicly the entire case against her was that she wasn't a christian and knew black people.. thatsd how fucked up the laws there are

--

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form