@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Sweet they're looking great already! 

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

Nice, your hair is dreading very fast and it seems like that your tips will blunt naturally like mine did, too. I don't care much about that, some want their tips to unblunted because of the longer drying time with blunted ones. I let mine do what they want...

btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
@peaceful-passer Thank You!

@frankster I was thinking the same thing. The first one that started forming which is that blonde chunk in back seems like it will be a blunted end, but I'm not sure, it seems to be changing shape a little. I don't really want the blunted ends for the water factor but, I'm letting this be totally natural so what happens happens 😃

@soaring-eagle it seems like the part down the middle is already practically nonexistant! 👍
updated by @btw990: 11/04/17 09:18:34AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

just shows ya the drastic difference between forced sectioning and natural sectioning.. :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Seems those with real curly hair their ends blunt. Just an observation 

It's a huge difference in appearance of natural vs forced! I ripped and twisted my first time, a few years ago, I couldn't handle how much my hair pulled and how uncomfortable they were, I combed them out a monthish later! I have zero pulling with my natural locks! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

I've never had anything but natural, but salon "locs' look so incredibly uncomfortable! and crocheted dreads too.. stiff and scratchy 

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Right, every account I've heard is that it's incredibly PAINFUL too! No way thanks! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

and looking at you..you can't argue with results your dreads are amazing

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

Thanks! I've never been more pleased with the mop on my head! Laugh

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

:) im sure, cause its absolutely gorgeous ;)

--

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form