dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the future of dreadlockssite and testers needed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ok guys this is major

you know how we have the design studio for profiles here?

im begining..and i stress beging to figure out how to give profiles control of the code with either easy to use controls like uploading a photo checking a checkbox using a spectrum colorpicker etc to alow you to manipulate the code and have more control over how your profiles looik

might offer power users the ability to upload thier own stylesheets even giving full total control of thier profiles..provided they know a lil of what they are doing

this will mean shop owners will have more control of how thier shops will look

it means everyone else can go a lil wild and get creative

i am only begining to dive into it

if i had any help..any at all we could have this site doing anything we can dream of in no time

but since im having to figure it all out on y own peicinjg it together working on it as inspiration hits (i mean im working onit every waking minute of the day but might get an inspiration and try something new and thats how i began to get the profile customization abilities tofgether

just wanted to update you and im off to see what else i can do

but pullleeeeaze anyone willing to help in any way ..jump on in

ps ive commited to spending a few hundred more on seo to get the site in shape to perform well in search engines

so donations help too if you cant help otherways

when i say this upgrades going to be huge i dont even think i know how huge it can be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 06:06:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

update and this ones a gamechanger

its not yet ready but will be real soon

you will be able to have a domain point to your profile! and then your profile can have a diferent theme then the main site

for shops and bands that already have sites this meanss you can move your site to a profile taking advantage of the advanced options keeping yoir url and all your trafic will go to your new profile onthe site

thered be no need for a sepoerate site

thius cn be an option not only for shops bands etc but bloggers as well

and all your activity shows upo oin the main sites page so you get exposure through there as well

like i said u can have multiple profiles so 1 of yourprofiles can function as its own independent site

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 5
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form