Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

MyTwist and ripped dreads

leiah
@leiah
10 years ago
3 posts
Ok so I have started dreads twice before last time I would have kept them if they hadn't all just completely fell out(probably washed them to much) I started out this time just not combing my hair which I rarely done anyway but I'm a little impatient and added a few twist a ripped ones and kept adding them till I just decided to do it all. My hair was separating good so I used my natural sections, so I have all different sizes. I'm really liking them and the older ones are staying together and doing their thing :) hope they all do good! Oh and by the way yes I have white hairs, and will probably cover them up when my dreads mature
updated by @leiah: 01/13/15 10:01:08PM
leiah
@leiah
10 years ago
3 posts
Another pic
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dont botther covering them ;)

but often falling outs part of the processs let it happen they will dread right back up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
leiah
@leiah
10 years ago
3 posts
I might not but I'm thinking of trying out henna to dye it. And I just hope they don't all completely fall out again which I really think I was just washing them too much and I realize I can't use vinegar on my young dreads now don't think my hair really needs it though. So I use just baking soda and water now and there isn't any problems
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

u can and should use vinager just very weak and wash as often as u feel you need to

dont worry if they fall out its perfectly fine if they do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form