Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural care

Joseph Gaiche
@joseph-gaiche
11 years ago
28 posts
Hey im doing natural and just started about a month ago. hair is naturaly curly and i can see section but its all curled together. wondering if thats bad and if so how do i section em to keep from congoing later? Also wanding why not to fall asleep with wet hair and other basic thing that new people should know!
updated by @joseph-gaiche: 01/13/15 09:54:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

when you sleep on wet hair rthe moistures trapped between head and p]pillow and no airflow so perfect environmennt for mold this can happen even in straight combed hair if u go to bed with wet hair or wear a hat or tie in a bun when wet

take 2 dreads

pull away from eachither to seperate

that simple

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joseph Gaiche
@joseph-gaiche
11 years ago
28 posts
So just stop and it will be fine? And about what time would you say to start seperation. when the start to lock and knot or just now?
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

You start separating when you notice two defined sections are joining onto each other. Sometimes, in the back of the head due to sleeping habits, they join together from being tossed and turned all night. So when you need to separate, then you do it.....Only do the sections that need it so you don't disturb any knotting process happening....hope this helps...peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form