Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What dread shampoo?

Duncan A Campbell
@duncan-a-campbell
11 years ago
2 posts
Aight so I have super curly hair that is very ready to dread. But i was just was informed my shampoo choic was not ideal. I got a link to the dread shampoo sight and now I have another choice, what bar to go with? Tea tree and rosemary? Patchouli? Or whatever sounds good to me?
updated by @duncan-a-campbell: 01/13/15 09:54:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

those 2 are great choices for problem dandruff (all of them work dreadt on dandruff but if its real tough to treat those 2 are the best choices)

all of em are devine

hint: she includes feee samples of something or other (might be a body soap from the www.buckscountysoapfactory.com sister site) and its flat rate shipping so u can get 5 or 6 in a box b4 shipping goes up so order a selection if u want

faves; (my personal faves your taste may differ) nag champa dragi]ons blood patchouli tetree sage sweeetgraas and cedr (sacred smudge for a good aura cleanse while cleaning the dreads a great energy clease)

for the ladies goddess will have everyone overwhelmingly attracted but also respecting the power of the goddess so they wouldnt dare try cheesy pickup lines

a good sampler would be teatee pathouly nag and dragon

after those u can explore the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

There is liquid and bars, I use both. The liquid is best for early in the dreading process, you will still grow dreads with the bars, but the progress will be a little slower, as the bars will condition more, they are more suited to mature dreads. The liquid is called lockin' up shampoo, and it really does, it get the hair ultra clean with no conditioning, it is still very healthy for the hair, she is a master soap maker.

I think just go with the scent that you like, some are better for scalp issues etc. I thought the Sandalwood and tonka bean was more conditioning than the Nag Champa, but I could be wrong. You can always email her, she is very helpful.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i forgot all about that 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

They are all fantastic, I personally like the Dragons Blood and Nag Champa. I ordered the liquid form, find it easier for dreads still maturing. When mine are all locked up, then I will switch to bars, But that is just my preference. The liquid form is a locking up liquid, helps the process. No matter what aroma you get, you can't go wrong. ...peace

Duncan A Campbell
@duncan-a-campbell
11 years ago
2 posts
Alright thanks! Super stoked that people are so ready to help!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form