Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

@bazooka-guru hanging by that trees good enough ;;)

too bad you can't make the gathering 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I love that tree! I can't wait to move out of this house, and of all the things here I will miss that tree the most when we leave.

I am sad I can't make the gathering. Take lots of pics for me!😊
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i wont take tons but will take many and some vid 

look through my gallery for previous gatherings

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Bazooka Guru:
@femalepheromones this is my friend's hair. I love how it's coming along! It makes me want to dye my hair because I love how dreads look in lighter hair colors. She's getting all kinds of loops and craziness already.

They look awesome! And they were TnR'd? Wow.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

Bazooka Guru: I'm glad my hair was already long when I started, but it's definitely shrunk a bit.

very nice! I guess it will probably shrink some more the following months! Mine has stopped getting shorter (or staying at the same length for months) after a year. Then the growing will kick in, which is great!

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
@femalepheromones yes they were TnR. She said she wanted dreads a long time and I inspired her to take the plunge!😊

@dread-stpauli I expect them to shrink a lot. I've seen women start with hair longer than mine that ended up shrinking clear up to their shoulders. I'm hoping mine doesn't shrink quite so much, but I'll accept whatever my hair decides to do.😊
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Amazing. I actually TnR'd 2 this afternoon but it was a nightmare so I'm gonna get my wife to do the rest this eve.

Side note: The newest posts page hasn't worked on my phone for a few days and now the whole site don't work. Only way I can get in is by going to Incognito mode on Chrome. Weird.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the sites database went down the server guys put the drives in totally backwards 

so in the next couple days it wil have to go down again for a number of hours to reconfigure it properly

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
The newest post tab doesn't work for me either. I got here by going through the my posts tab. It worked yesterday, but the site was completely down this morning. I assumed he was switching servers.

I did all my hair on my own, and while it was very tiring, it was also very rewarding. My arms were sore for a few days though.😂 I wish I'd had help!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure how to do it on a phone but clear cache and it should work right again

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form