Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 9 months!

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

blue box nag champa incense (so i can just sniff the box instead of my hair i guess)

Heather said:

blue box?

updated by @ixchel: 07/23/15 03:15:57AM
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

ohhhhh. i love nag champa:)

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Mmm me too! :)

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

half birthday update <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

damn even tho your dreading slowly it looks mighty sexy as it does

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

lol thanks SE, i'm loving it everyday <3

soaring eagle said:

damn even tho your dreading slowly it looks mighty sexy as it does

Claire Wilson
@claire-wilson
12 years ago
23 posts

I agree with SE, you're looking really hot! It looks like your hair is lightening up as it ages as well, which means it pretty much matches your regrowth, I love the colour!

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Happy un-birthday beautiful! Always a pleasure to see your hair and that patient smile you wear that speaks volumes of how much you love your journey.

<3

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

thank you! ;) i would hope it continues to lighten, but i'm not holding my breathe. last time i had to cut the henna out lol. i'm fine with whatever it does really. love it. doesn't matter. i adore this red but just don't want to bother with continually coloring it. two tone can be awesome too <3

Claire Wilson said:

I agree with SE, you're looking really hot! It looks like your hair is lightening up as it ages as well, which means it pretty much matches your regrowth, I love the colour!

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

aww shucks thank you dear! you are such a sweetie & always have such kind words <3 i do love this journey, it's a wonderful road!

Valrie said:

Happy un-birthday beautiful! Always a pleasure to see your hair and that patient smile you wear that speaks volumes of how much you love your journey.

<3

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form