Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 9 months!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thank you!

Robyn said:

Yep! ^^^^ what mons said :) love it.

updated by @ixchel: 07/03/15 02:09:43AM
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

14 month update <3

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

15 month update <3

Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

very nice!

Seems to go a little slow ... its amazing how the dreading goes different for every different people and kind of hairs ... its such a patient lesson!

But you seem to be enjoying the process (as i am with mine :) )

Me to cant wait to see your next update!

n00dles
@n00dles
11 years ago
20 posts

getting knotty i guess you are excited as progress is now a little more obvious.one would say 15 months is plenty of time to have maturing locks.thats the beauty of dreads.individuality:).oh and i like that puffy look:D

Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

Yours is the best timeline I've seen. I love following your progress!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thanks!

slowly but lovely <3 it is pretty amazing seeing the differences between journeys for sure, wouldn't have thought mine would be taking the route it is, but i love it ;)

Princess Kay said:

very nice!

Seems to go a little slow ... its amazing how the dreading goes different for every different people and kind of hairs ... its such a patient lesson!

But you seem to be enjoying the process (as i am with mine :) )

Me to cant wait to see your next update!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

i'm thrilled that they are becoming more like actual dreads finally! it's great, just the other day when i went downtown I had so many kind comments on them <3 they are noticeable yay! (& i totally love the puffy look, i like my hair big & with poof lol, a great change from the smooth flat hair i was always so used to)

n00dles said:

getting knotty i guess you are excited as progress is now a little more obvious.one would say 15 months is plenty of time to have maturing locks.thats the beauty of dreads.individuality:).oh and i like that puffy look:D

DreadfulAmenita
@taby
11 years ago
80 posts

I really like how you did your timeline photos and really awesome progress!

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

I can't get over how awesome and unique your hair is. Such an inspiration for fine-haired ladies. :)

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form