Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 9 months!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thank you! i love watching it just because you can see nearly everything happen because it takes it's wonderful time ;) there aren't all that many slower timelines either so it's great to show that it happens, not everyone gets the wonderful progress so quickly as many timelines seem. i love sharing my journey <3 (& i absolutely always love your progress & photos, you have an amazing set coming along & great decorations)

Sussi said:

Yours is the best timeline I've seen. I love following your progress!

updated by @ixchel: 07/23/15 03:51:42PM
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thanks! i actually think i stole the style of photo idea from someone else around here...

Taby said:

I really like how you did your timeline photos and really awesome progress!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thank you much <3 i do love the uniqueness, no others quite like it ;) i do hope to inspire those who have longer journeys, it's totally worth the wait!

Laura Earle said:

I can't get over how awesome and unique your hair is. Such an inspiration for fine-haired ladies. :)

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thank you <3 i take a lot of photos, but i love the experience & really wanted to record the changes, as subtle as they may be at times ;) I absolutely love the volume! It does feel like more hair, i did have it thinned out a ton the last time i cut it before dreading & it's also at the longest it's ever been, but the poof does a lot as well & it's awesome! First time in my life I can say I love my hair, it's great.

Noodle-Doo said:

Wow, such an awesome timeline!
Your pictures really record the process, so you've got that forever to look back on.
Love the extra volume when the sectioning really kicked off (does it feel like you have more hair now?). And love the loopy, knotty pictures too :)
Your enthusiasm for the dreading process really shines through the whole way.

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

16 month update ;)

Will4
@will4
11 years ago
4 posts

Most Excellent!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thanks <3 they really are moving along!

Robyn said:

Loooove!
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

thank you!

Will said:

Most Excellent!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

17 month update

updated by @ixchel: 07/23/15 03:15:55AM
Kimi
@kimi
11 years ago
1 posts

so beautiful! I love your natural hair color, so lucky to have strawberry blonde roots:)

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form