Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 months in. Tell me wat u think. (UPDATE)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
gonna move to member journals

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 09:45:47PM
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
Ok that's fine. Just wasn't sure where to put it but thanks for fixing it. soaringeagle said:
gonna move to member journals
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
They are coming out good. And if I may ask what was the code you used to post those pics?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
Where ya type at the top is a few buttons b i u s then 1 for a link (select text click button paste in url) and finaly a camera looking button click thaat and it gives u the option to paste in a url..or upload a pictheres also extra options as well Angel said:
They are coming out good. And if I may ask what was the code you used to post those pics?

--
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
UPDATE: I'm goin to my friends house on Monday to get some maintenance. Just gonna get some loops pulled in and some tightening of the roots. My friend has had dreads for over 2 and a half years and they are awesome. I will post pics as soon as I get home on Monday.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ummm wait..i wopuldnt im assumming hes gonna crochet them? bad bad idearead up on it here 1astyou do not need loops pulled in or roots tightened..or maintenamce periodif you crochet they will be high maintenance for life jacob miller said:
UPDATE: I'm goin to my friends house on Monday to get some maintenance. Just gonna get some loops pulled in and some tightening of the roots. My friend has had dreads for over 2 and a half years and they are awesome. I will post pics as soon as I get home on Monday.

--
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
He doesn't use a crochet hook. He uses magic. Lol he is just gonna tidy it up a bit because i am seein family and seein admission deans for college. I won't let him do anything not good. I have been to him before and he is really good and has amazing dreads.

soaringeagle said:
ummm wait..i wopuldnt im assumming hes gonna crochet them? bad bad idearead up on it here 1astyou do not need loops pulled in or roots tightened..or maintenamce periodif you crochet they will be high maintenance for life jacob miller said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well u said he had awesome dreads that are 2 1/2 years old.. overworking them to acheive a "perfect dreads" look can very oftem mean they dont last long at alllooking awesome and being healthy happy dreads are not the same thying..so just be aware they yje more ya do the sooner they may be cutits understandable that yas want a lil tidy up before seeing the deans but just keep all things in ballance, do as lil harm as u can and still be presentablebtw by what standards do you rate "awesome dreads"perfectly round no bumps no kinks perfect blunt ends no loose hairs at the roots..etc etc?you might as well move to holywood find a good plastic sugeon and buy into that whole "ideal beauty" crapwith dreads the standard for "awesome dreads" shouldnt be a fake idea of how perfect dreads should look, but instead be how they hold up against the goal of keeping them a liftime jacob miller said:
He doesn't use a crochet hook. He uses magic. Lol he is just gonna tidy it up a bit because i am seein family and seein admission deans for college. I won't let him do anything not good. I have been to him before and he is really good and has amazing dreads.

soaringeagle said:
ummm wait..i wopuldnt im assumming hes gonna crochet them? bad bad idea read up on it here 1ast

you do not need loops pulled in or roots tightened..or maintenamce period

if you crochet they will be high maintenance for life

jacob miller said:

--
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
Well i appreciate the input but when i said amazing dreads i meant that they were really nice. They arent perfect but they are just nice and down his back and I just dont see to many people wit dreads around here. Anyways, I'm just getting it a lil bit more tidy like I said. He wont be using crochet or wax or anything. I dont really want to do it but I kinda have to to go to these interviews. soaringeagle said:
well u said he had awesome dreads that are 2 1/2 years old.. overworking them to acheive a "perfect dreads" look can very oftem mean they dont last long at all
looking awesome and being healthy happy dreads are not the same thying..so just be aware they yje more ya do the sooner they may be cut
its understandable that yas want a lil tidy up before seeing the deans but just keep all things in ballance, do as lil harm as u can and still be presentable

btw by what standards do you rate "awesome dreads"
perfectly round no bumps no kinks perfect blunt ends no loose hairs at the roots..etc etc?

you might as well move to holywood find a good plastic sugeon and buy into that whole "ideal beauty" crap
with dreads the standard for "awesome dreads" shouldnt be a fake idea of how perfect dreads should look, but instead be how they hold up against the goal of keeping them a liftime

jacob miller said:

soaringeagle said:
ummm wait..i wopuldnt im assumming hes gonna crochet them? bad bad idea read up on it here 1ast

you do not need loops pulled in or roots tightened..or maintenamce period

if you crochet they will be high maintenance for life

jacob miller said:
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
Never got any maintenance done. Didnt feel up to it. Anyways, new pics that I like. Tell me wats up.

updated by @jacob-miller: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form