11 years ago
12 posts
Definitely see changes!
updated by @hillmom-wendy: 07/23/15 04:46:49PM
Steven Wind
@steven-wind
11 years ago
62 posts

So, on the 14th, it'll be 21 months since I've brushed my hair.

It's been a slow progress but I was amazed when my friend took these pictures for me yesterday. Comparing these to the very first day I got started is absolutely crazy! They've changed so much. Another year and they'll be 100% dreaded, I'd say.
They're exactly where they need to be right now :)

updated by @steven-wind: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hey dude, you've got dreads...What a journey huh! Congrats on your progress...Peace

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

Looks awesome so far! If you want some help, try this link :) http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

I hear soooooooo many good things about this stuff, as well as the pink sea salt spray. I've seen amazing results on here so far, so much I'm getting some this week!!

Steven Wind
@steven-wind
10 years ago
62 posts

Hey, guys!

So I'm over 2 years now. Lots of progress has been happening. Basically, the top layer is finally starting to dread up, and people are able to tell that I have dreads now. People are still pretty uninformed, but I get a lot of people that love them and want to touch them.

What I've been doing as of late is BS with some sea salt & a solid shampoo/soap bar before that.

It's really been taking off since I've been combining the two of those things.

updated by @steven-wind: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
10 years ago
161 posts

dude that headband you made on the first page of the comments is epic! i think i may try to make one, but my hair is super curly, idk if it would look right on me. maybe in the future. Good progress.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form