Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreads timeline dreading fast as can be

iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts
That's not the same ingredient list that's on my bottle. Even some of the oils & extracts are different. I've looked up all the ingredients on my bottle, and all are either "completely safe" or "of low concern," meaning they may be an irritant to some people. Considering what a great shampoo its been for me, I'm not worried about it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that actualy looks good

and

we need more updates

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts
Updates coming tonight! I've been a busy little bee...
iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts

Day 19 (sorry about the update delay!)

I'm feelin' so good! This new relationship between my hair and myself that is blossoming is amazing. It's like I have a new best friend sitting on my head. (?!?!?!?!?!) Joking aside, these pieces are coming along really well. Its like they've been begging to dread forever, and now my little hairs are so happy that they finally get to do what they do naturally!

Left side & underneath in the back

Right

Left

Right Some pieces may look bigger or thicker than they really are because of the camera angles. But I'm keeping an eye on them, been doing a little separating here & there. I think its cute how they all want to hang out together. I'm like the Ma who says, "Stay on your side now, honey."

=D

updated by @iholdthesecretrecipe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts
Thanks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
amazing progress :) theyre gonna be so beautifull

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts

Awesome! You're welcome =)

Try the sea salt spray. I've only used it 2 or 3 times now for like 10 mins before I wash my hair. (I feel like I'd use it more and let it sit longer if my hair wasn't dreading so fast.) But it really seems to help the process.

iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts

3 weeks! I'm having to separate every morning now...

updated by @iholdthesecretrecipe: 07/17/15 12:20:25PM
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
wow! its dreading soo fast! i can already tell they will be very unique and healthy :)

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form