Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Female's Timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

it thinned out a bit after combing out the crochet?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
A lot yeah. I don't know if it being thin means it won't dread as easily but I'm sure I'll find out.

It definitely seems to be staying sectioned it's just that the sections are quite small. I'm hoping they will just thicken up as the hair grows.

On a another note I just had a bottle of Dollylocks shampoo delivered today so I'm looking forward to seeing if it makes much of a difference to the DreadsUK one.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

cool let us know how it goes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Will do.

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

FemalePheromones: A lot yeah. I don't know if it being thin means it won't dread as easily but I'm sure I'll find out. It definitely seems to be staying sectioned it's just that the sections are quite small. I'm hoping they will just thicken up as the hair grows. On a another note I just had a bottle of Dollylocks shampoo delivered today so I'm looking forward to seeing if it makes much of a difference to the DreadsUK one.

small sections in the beginning are quite normal, they will get thicker after time. Mine got way way thicker after the first year and some got quite huge because of my thick and curly hair. But every hair will dread, no matter if thick or thin and that is cool!

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
dread_stpauli:

small sections in the beginning are quite normal, they will get thicker after time. Mine got way way thicker after the first year and some got quite huge because of my thick and curly hair. But every hair will dread, no matter if thick or thin and that is cool!

How recent is your avatar pic and how far through the dreading process are you?

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

I'm going 14 month natural at the moment, the avatar pic is around month 9. The whole year before i was just growing out my hair because it was too short to dread.

This is my latest picture a month ago...

Februar18.jpg
Februar18.jpg  •  785KB

updated by @dread-stpauli: 03/02/18 06:38:51AM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
They're looking good.

I set my avatar as the most recent pic I had before my hair was crocheted so I'll have a good before and after.

It's kind of annoying to think that if only I had been well informed I could have started natural back in July and be in month 8 now.

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

FemalePheromones: They're looking good. I set my avatar as the most recent pic I had before my hair was crocheted so I'll have a good before and after. It's kind of annoying to think that if only I had been well informed I could have started natural back in July and be in month 8 now.

Thank you! What means 8 months plus or minus compared to having locks for lifetime :-) But you are right, because you have done a little harm to your hair for nothing except for having a better knowlege right now! I guess making mistakes is also part of the process like being patient. 

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Yeah that's true.

I've been wearing a hat a lot at the moment because it's been so cold so I'm hoping when it warms up and I don't need to wear it my hair will benefit.

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form