Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

In the spirit of Ian's timeline, i present: Scarface's timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
backcombed dreads stick up looking goofy awhile twist and rip look muc better from the start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 09:34:32PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
yeah man, mine were poking around in all kinda weird directions for awhile, especially after I woke up, takes awhile for them to get used to it.
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
I walked around looking like sideshow bob for months, and the name is stuck on me for eternity now. :P
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Your dreads are looking wonderful! As much as the beginning must have been un-nerving, it seemed to work out well. Hell, even my dreads don't look quite that good and I'm almost 7 months in...I started with t&r though.
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts

soaringeagle said:
i wouldnt ever want my dreads born oin pain..ouch
tey sure changed alot earrly pics looked like it would need to be started over but slowlky worked itself out
Sorry for re-answering this post, but i feel i have to as my perspecive on life has changed a bit. Dreading aside, much good comes from pain, childbirth for instance. Probably the most painfull experience a woman will endure in her life, but at the same time, the most beautifull.In the last six months i've become more involved in the body modification society here in norway, tattooing, geting more piercings, and the most life changig experience for me yet, going through the ritual of body suspension from hooks in the back. I can honestly say that these experiences of pain have been some of the best and most spiritual moments of my life, and i would be a different man without them. :)Yes, i know i sound crazy. Now keep that straightjacket away from me. ;P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form