Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Iain's timeline since Jan 2009

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Awesome job with the timeline! Exciting to see all the changes!!! Your dreads are sooo nice without all that gunk. The bumps and what not do add character and make your dreads uniquely you...good work!
updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/23/15 06:37:47PM
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
your locks are so dope bro :)
Rachel Kopacz
@rachel-kopacz
13 years ago
1 posts

You have Beautiful locks!

I have caucasian hair also, even more so because its straight and on the thin side since I have asain genes.

But nonetheless I want to dread my hair, its consumed my dreams and has been an obsession for months now.

I want to ask you, do you recommend going to a professional salon to lock up or do it at home with a few friends?

I already have alll the products that I ordered from dreadheadhq, but since I see how horrible the wax worked for you, do you suggest throwing that out all together?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
never ever go to a salon or use any crap from dreadheadhq send it back get a refund they destroy dreads salons too

Rachel Kopacz said:

You have Beautiful locks!

I have caucasian hair also, even more so because its straight and on the thin side since I have asain genes.

But nonetheless I want to dread my hair, its consumed my dreams and has been an obsession for months now.

I want to ask you, do you recommend going to a professional salon to lock up or do it at home with a few friends?

I already have alll the products that I ordered from dreadheadhq, but since I see how horrible the wax worked for you, do you suggest throwing that out all together?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
13 years ago
844 posts

hey yeah, I would most likely return the stuff and just use non name branded equivalents, the comb is about the most useful thing if your gonna backcomb but you can get a really cheap one for like 4$

the wax builds up easily in your hair and if you decide to use it, only use an amount that you would consider sparing,,,then use less.

other than that Just hang in there, you can see even the most disastrous looking dreads can come around in time =)

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
holy shit! your hair has grown a lot since july!! awesome dreads :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form