Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Really tempted to interlock my hair...

Sampson
@sampson
13 years ago
18 posts

well my dreads were started using the interlock method on feb 27 this year...and i realize that i am having a difficult time keeping them as neat as i want them to be. I want my dreads to look mature and acceptable to my higher end clientel. I was told again today that my hair is nasty...and its quite fuzzy. I think i might just go interlock it to tighten it up and to make it much more neat. I hate that most of americadoesn'tunderstand the months and months it takes to get perfect dreads..and that NOT all dreads can look like someone who's had them for years. I just id unno. This is kind of a hard journey for me..I want nice dreads sooo bad...but i just dont know if its in me to let my hair stay messy and for me to lose money. Sad day...i actually might just cut my hair off altogether when i wake up. :( Sorry this is a rant....just really frustrated with my hair today...wish it looked professional and perfectly maintained.

Side note: Gf accused me of cheating today..again...I'm a photographer and deal with beautiful women but I NEVER cheat with them. Today was terrible..hope the next few days are better.

updated by @sampson: 01/13/15 09:06:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if anything they just need to be seperated lil more but interlocking would be a very bad idea how are you losing money? your still working

you are worriefd over nothig the person wgho said your hair looks nasty just reply "better then a nasty attitude" and walk away

you arent earning money as a hair model so your hair dioesnt affect your job

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form