Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

pressing dread issue,... i dont know what to do

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
so come talk to me more often u dont have msn anymore or what?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 10:59:36PM
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Well it sounds like you already turned around on the issue, but I was gona say how do you know having dreads will decrease your chances until you at least try...? I work in an office where they want us all to dress and be very professional and I was a little worried about my decision to dread, but the worries weren't necessary as I haven't had a problem yet... and I'm still in the messy baby/teen stage. Best of luck to you finding a job! :)
Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
a call center is probably going to be your best bet job-wise. a lot of them dont care what your hair is like because the customers will never see you. i worked for 4 or 5 call centers, the one i was at for 3 years would let anyone wear anything as long as it didnt have profanity on it (i got away with death metal shirts, hot topic pants, and a tiger tail attatched to my belt loop if that helps), and a dish network call center i worked at had a guy with some really long natural dreads. come to think of it, i wonder if SE knew the guy (he lived in my town for a long time). anyway im rambling, but try applying at some call centers. the work sucks once the novelty wears off but its damn good pay ($9-14/hr in most places) and you can keep your dreads.
Earth Child
@earth-child
13 years ago
35 posts

idk about the call center thing. shounds great but i hate talking on the phone. i like to interact w pple. but i may still cheak it out im not rulling ne thing out right now. never know until i try

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

anything u like to do u can make a career of i know 3 women whos job descriptuiojn is "fearie" yea theyre magical fearie creatures and get paid for it

you like to spin poi so spin poi for a living

make your job your life

get paid fior being you

but dont look for a bodss a boss is just someon we who earns twice as much as you do for getting you to do the work he dont wanna dio

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form