Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hiya, just made my 1st dread (just one!)

hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
im excited that ur gonna retry it again. hopefully this time it wont fall out. i think maybe since ur doing one dread since the twist rip didnt work so well (maybe you had to do it more i dunno) maybe baqckcombing will work better for you, next time u come over ill do it for you and i think you should do atelaasy 3 or 4. lolor a whole head. lolbut i def think ur gonna have to like plastic wrap it or someting if u wash ur hair everyday
updated by @hippie-mama: 07/16/15 09:34:04AM
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
LOL @ Lois Lane and Clark Kent w/dreads - that would be awesome!Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I really wish the world weren't as judgemental as it were... I'd love to have a whole dreaded head, but I'm also scared that I wouldn't look good with them. Major self-esteem issues that are getting worse with age. = P My lone dread is lookin good so far; I think he's goin to make it! I luff him. Lonnie Berg said:
I think Lois Lane would look great in dreads!

soaringeagle said:
theres alotta alternate press u can write for wherre bein a bit differents actauly an assest

freind of mines got a cable news/vegan cooking show she has 5 color hair and dies her armpit hair green
hher shows pretty poppular
your not on tv dreads dont sow up in the font u use..ppl u interview wont care either..
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
P.S. Hippie Mama I'm totally down with you helping me with my dready... I'll prob stay with one for now, even though I keep looking at myself in the mirror and trying to picture what I'd look like with more! = P hippie mama said:
im excited that ur gonna retry it again. hopefully this time it wont fall out. i think maybe since ur doing one dread since the twist rip didnt work so well (maybe you had to do it more i dunno) maybe baqckcombing will work better for you, next time u come over ill do it for you and i think you should do atelaasy 3 or 4. lolor a whole head. lolbut i def think ur gonna have to like plastic wrap it or someting if u wash ur hair everyday
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
WEEEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Bonnie Hazen said:
P.S. Hippie Mama I'm totally down with you helping me with my dready... I'll prob stay with one for now, even though I keep looking at myself in the mirror and trying to picture what I'd look like with more! = P

hippie mama said:
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Lonnie Berg said:
WEEEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie Hazen said:
P.S. Hippie Mama I'm totally down with you helping me with my dready... I'll prob stay with one for now, even though I keep looking at myself in the mirror and trying to picture what I'd look like with more! = P

hippie mama said:
nicole jaholmes
@nicole-jaholmes
14 years ago
2 posts
well i think it was a good idea ... i do nails for a living and my natural hair is verry curly so it was harder to do the two i did in the back .... i started my two locks in the bak of mi hair one has been in for 2 years and another one has been in for 3 years...... but i tell u this its not gonna be trouble jus maintain it and treat it like the rest of ur hair except the comditioning process .... that was hard for me i would always end up conditioning mi dread lock also .... but u will be fine its a lovely was to see how ur locks will turn out looking .... but i do tell u this i have reached the point in mi life where mi decided to lock up the whole ting .... and i have done it and i wish i woulda done it from the beginning from mi two locks !!!!!!!!bless ^^SMOKE DI SENSII 80)
Dreadloc Dreadsta
@dreadloc-dreadsta
14 years ago
11 posts
Hi, I have a professional career and have dreads. They haven't stopped me from achieving goals and reaching my dreams. As long as you keep them neat and clean you should be fine. My friend is in the same kinda work and hasn't had a problem and she is Caucasian as well. Good luck.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form