Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

spammers beware!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we are virtualy unspammable now, although i do want more admins till its over,i banned 12 potential spammers today, only 4 actualy got to post spam, longest one was left up 2 minutes, average time till banning 30-45 seconds.. you may not have even noticed we were under spam attack..thats how well protected i want all our members to feel.and i want all members to feel they are just a big a part of this site as all admins and the creator (myself)this site is our site..all of oursi hope to add several new admins tomorow..no experience neededonly responcibility is banning spammers(if yiur not good with computers, just do not click the manage button and you cant screw anything up)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/20/15 01:55:51AM
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i would love to help with getting rid of the spammers im on here almost everyday for at least 4 hours a day so im sure i could find them soaringeagle said:
couldnt sleep and at 3 am, something kept telling me, check the check the site, so i logged in just momments after a malcom posted spam (same canadian pharmacy)
if it continues im going to maybe contact the pharmacy (probly a scam though) and complain.
in the meantime, i'd like to add more admins at least till the spam attacks dwindle down.
especialy interested in admins who will be on late or long hours.
i dont expect anyone to be a slave to watching the site (except me hehe) thats why i'm willing to make many people admins for now.
nothing to it really, when you see spam, click to the members page, lil below the picture will be admin options, one being suspend member.
that will be your only responcibility..spam..nothing else unless you want a more active role

if u wanna kick a few spammers in the teeth...reply or send me a message
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
oh wow, I've never seen a spammer yet, so you must be doing a good job, and i'm usually an insomniac and stay up late browsing this site and others, I could help if i ever saw one.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok are u already an admin if not u will be in a few sec

--
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
I can definitely help too if you need more admin!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok your 1 toothe attack maybe over..so probly got enough unless it resumes

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
weird i cant find u in members list for some odd reasonnevermind i got it...capital r

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form