Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Kid!

Santi Villanueva
@santi-villanueva
11 years ago
2 posts

Hello guys my name is Santi and on December 21st I decided to start my dread journey. This site has been a lot of help and I want to thank everyone. Here is a video I made (one of many) to show you guys where I'm at and hopefully get tips, etc. from everyone.

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @santi-villanueva: 01/13/15 09:43:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

its going great bht if u keep running your hands thru like u are in the vid its goingto take longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

Welcome to dreadom. First off way to go choosing the neglect method, it's the best choice for your hair type i can already see some curls binding together so that means you're gonna have some early success and results in the process which is always encouraging. second thing you need to do is get rid of all your combs, picks, etc. you gotta be patient. in the shop section of the forum you'll see info about the shampoos that are available to help keep the scalp clean and promote locking. there is also a baking soda/apple cider vinegar rinse formula for washing that you can see the steps to if you search it in the engine. there is also a sea salt solution that you can spray on your hair 10mins-2hrs prior to washing that will really get things going well. don't use any waxes or gels they all cause the hair to mold and build up gunk. you're on the right path tho, for real man. with neglect you shouldn't have any major problems. when the hair starts to lock up you can do some careful separating on wash days to avoid "congos," or massive joined dreads. sound good? good luck and jah bless.

Santi Villanueva
@santi-villanueva
11 years ago
2 posts

haha thanks soaring eagle. i've actually gotten better it's always been a habit of mine to run my hands through my hair, I will keep working on it!

soaring eagle said:

its going great bht if u keep running your hands thru like u are in the vid its goingto take longer

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form