Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair thickening methods?

Jack May
@jack-may
12 years ago
16 posts
Any natural methods or remedies that are known to thicken hair that anyone can suggest? Any personal experience on hair thickening rememdies that work? Thanks.
updated by @jack-may: 02/14/15 07:13:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dunno supposedly shaving makes it grow back thicker ..or so i was told i always had extremely thick hair so never really thought about it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jack May
@jack-may
12 years ago
16 posts
Your hair sure does look thick, I was thinking more natural things that are known to promote healthy hair. What things have you used in the past that have helped your hair stay as healthy as it looks? Also just out of interest what sort of length was your hair when you began?
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
What are you tryin to accomplish? Just thicker hair in general or filling in a thin spot? I would go to a health store and ask them what they have.A vendor at work told me to try a kidney tonic, his wife is a naturalist? An herbalist? Something like that, anyway she drank a kidney tonic for like a month or so, her gray hair started growing in it's natural color again, got very shined and healthy. Maybe something like that could help. Just a thought....
Jack May
@jack-may
12 years ago
16 posts
Just in general thicker probably worth having a look in health shops. Didn't know if any one had any experience relating to thickening hair :L
Jack May
@jack-may
12 years ago
16 posts
Oh yeah sorry about this being in the introduce yourself bit
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

hmmm is this just because you want some thick ass locks? that will take time. years. but if you start now with taking biotin pills that will help your hair grow fast, maybe help new hair growth idk, so years from now, youll have all that extra knotty hair :)

even just a healthy diet will help hair grow. its made orproteins so what do you think you should eat? lol

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I was going to suggest biotin as well. It makes sense that that if it promotes hair growth that would include new growth as well! I've been taking it off and on for a few months and I definitely have a lot of short new hair. Coincidence?? Probably, but it's worth a shot
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I can tell you tho, just having dreads will give the appearance of nice thick hair.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it was short theres a pic in the photos comparing dreads no dreads thread
and naturapath is the word mons was looking for

Jack May said:

Your hair sure does look thick, I was thinking more natural things that are known to promote healthy hair. What things have you used in the past that have helped your hair stay as healthy as it looks? Also just out of interest what sort of length was your hair when you began?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form