12 years ago
34 posts
Ok and it will make my hair grow pretty fast ? And what after that
updated by @robert5: 07/12/15 03:12:34AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

nothing after that. get some residue free shampoo from either dreadlockshampoo.com, Dr. Bronners, or use the BS/ACV wash and separate as needed. Wash every 2-3 days

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
But how do i get the dreads fo form ? My hairs an Italian jew fro Haha
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I have jewish hair. It's pretty much the same texture as yours. More russian in it. But similar. Check out my pics. I TnRed some of them and back combed a couple, but most just formed on their own. But you don't "get" locks. Locks grow. And if you stop touching your hair and don't use products, and wash them regularly, they will tangle and knot up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they will form themselves as they do start seperating them so they dont grow together

but they most likeky won=t form till u get to 6 inches tho in yor hair it n[might form faster

u can twist n rip at 5 inches but might fall out so by 6 int will form again all by itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Lol I'm touching it rite now its addictive what's Tnred and backcombing ? Can you fo both of them by yourself and what are they cuh lol no one I know supports me wanting to grow dreads
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Twist N RIP? GOSH I'm a dread newb geez sorry but i read about it i was stupid enouph to try it but I wasent doing it rite -_- how do you know your doing it rite ?
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

check out the dreaducation link at the top of the page. TnR means twist n Rip. it like a dirty braid with 2 strand instead of 3. and the strands should not be even, you take both sections and pull the apart. then split it into 2 different sections and pull the apart. then 2 more and then 2 more until you reach the tip. It is the most gentle of the starter methods. You can find videos on you tube or here if that doesn't make sense. Back combing is exactly what it sounds like. you take a sections and comb it back towards your scalp. That method tends to break a lot of hairs and rip them out of your scalp

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

well, you don't want to make the sections too big, that the first mistake many make. 1 inch by 1 inch sections are the biggest most want to go. That will create locks roughly the width of quarters. Most people like them around pencil/sharpie thickness. It takes a while to do it to your whole head. many hours. Some people do it over the course of days/weeks

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
TnP sound confusing ,my hair is constantly ripping and growing back quickly but do you need a certain comb and I should do these when my hair starts to grow ? Wich one did u do ?

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form