29,639 posts

its a vitamin old enough to count change and speak

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
LOL ok and one more thing eagle I like my hair a lot the way it is but I know definitely I'd like it more with dreads bit i hate it shaved and it takes me 2 months to get my fro back but if i do this and I mess up will I have to cut it or will it eventually get into a natural sorta dreaded position?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

what do u mean

if u tnr will it naturalize?

yes

yiu also can comb dreads out u do not have to cut themm

--
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Oh really stupid websites I go to lol thanks man
Alexander Šuma
@alexander-uma
12 years ago
17 posts

Nobody else mentioned yet..But if changing your hairstyle often or if you fear people asking what's up with the new hair,then dreads may not be for you...They can be a fashion thing for some I guess,but either way,it's all about patience.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

which sites are they theres soooo much bad info on dreads out there there are a few semi worthwhile sites there are way more worthless sites but really this is the only site id really trust to be 100% honnest some are just to afraid of hurting someones feelings so wont bother telling the blunt truth

me on the other hand i will risk the freeindship to save the freind always have always will by that i mean say a freinds drinking themself to dearh ill slaop em in the facfe with harsg=h reeallity risking them hating me forever just hoping it wakes them up to reality and they get help and survive their disease

while other would just "go out and have a good time" and just say well thats just the way they are

its that acceptence thats really just denial and enabling of the dangerouse behavior

translate that to dreads and well we had a site hack us twice and harrass us and cause all sorts of trouble (the site failed miserably and is now officialy dead nothinhg there but spam haha) they split off from u s cause we werent accepting enough of damaging methi[ods 1 gu=irl made an attack vid on your[]=tube..all becaue i told her that soaking her hair in lemon juice for days on end was bad for the hair

panterra backed it up with science and 30 years experience as a hairdresser but becaiuse she had experience of 2 weeks soaking her head in lemon juice she claimed we were attacking her fir giving her advice and we werent accepting of other ways of dreading

so i told her the blunt truth that her j=hair would most likely fall out insread of doing the sensible thibg and stopping that she went to that other site thats whole "advice" was do whatever you want its your hair to ruin

so..they failed miserably

anyway just saying this ite will never be afraid to tell the truth cause 99% appreciate the truth and those who reject it well why should we care if they are upset cause we tried as hard as we could to help them

Robert said:

Oh really stupid websites I go to lol thanks man

--
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
You guys are awesome and yea I understand some people just don't know how to take things you tell me I'm doing somethin ronge ill take it and listen LOL i trust you gust are really knoledgable and i know nothing about it so basicly what should I do tomorrow morning how should i get started what should my daily thing for my hair be
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Oh and just a few sites I just searched natural dreads and like 60 % come up with how dreads are bad for your hair and how there dirty and i just think people don't have patients to try it so they don't understand most dreads sites say the only way to get dreads off is shaving them
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

it's like a vitamin. You should be able to buy it at any age. I haven't bought it yet, but you don't need aprescription, if that's what you're asking

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form