Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey guys im very new to this sight and also to dreading.

Arielle Vogel
@arielle-vogel
12 years ago
24 posts

i put in my dreads about 2 months ago, they are coming along very nicely i have been using only completely natural products in my hair. my dread journey has just begun and already i feel very closely connected to my locs(its hard to explain) anyway very new to the whole thing and at the moment have not a single friend with dreadlocs(i have a few who used to be dread heads) i was just starting to feel like i was all alone when i stumbled upon this site - so glad -

updated by @arielle-vogel: 01/13/15 09:24:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

now u got thousands of knotty headed friends :)

how did u "put them in" that term..just sounds so odd to me like the locticians that do dread installing i picture them with a hammer and screwdriver and wrench..maybe even a drill ..i mean installing dreads? what a concept

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Arielle Vogel
@arielle-vogel
12 years ago
24 posts

lol. i backcombed. and i did it myself at home with thehelp of my sister.i almost got sucked into using wax too but it wasnt till after i put them in that i started doing my research. now that i know what i know, i think im just gonna let them do their own thing. i have been palmrolling up until now also but i just found out that it basically does nothing and takes all the cool bumps n notches out<*> dont really know if i like that idea either.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form