Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

touching your hair

Dakota D.
@dakota-d
12 years ago
3 posts

It depends on the situation. I'd rather not be treated like a science experiment. <--Bad experience.

updated by @dakota-d: 07/23/15 04:33:20PM
elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
When the waitress flicked your hair was she doing it like... Yuck! Or was she flirting? Or being playful? Not that it makes much difference but I'm just curious.
Janice
@janice
12 years ago
49 posts

I never minded folks touching my preggy belly at all! Brings out the kindness in folk to see new life getting ready to enter this world. As for my dreads, no one has asked to touch them yet, and no one has touched them as far as I know. LOL@ "women clutching their purses and men say hello!" hahaha I find dreads very sexy on either gender. I actually get many second glances, longer stairs from women with my dreads. And I don't mind one little bit! *wink*

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Janice I don't think I would've minded it either. I was expecting it but never did have a stranger do it. My belly was huge. Maybe it was scary... Maybe I was just scary lol
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

She was flirting. I was with my girlfriend and her parents, though. I normally wouldn't care (If she had asked). People ask to touch my hair a lot. Most are just curious. It was really the fact that she was trying to flirt with me in front of my family. Just disrespectful.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I feel a little wierd about going up to a woman and asking to feel her belly. I don't know. I get a little paranoid that her husband or boyfriend might see it like more than a friendly gesture

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Oh lol. Maybe she thinks of it as safe flirting. Just a thought. :)
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

she didn't say anything about them. She just flicked one, walked a few feet, and looked back with a little smile, and then kept moving. She wasn't our waitress

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Hm maybe she was a secret dread head and knew that you would have that dread head connection of understanding. Or. Maybe she was just a ho and she wanted you and your dreads. Bad. Lol Sorry. I can't help myself :)
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

well, it was Jersey. She could have been a ho. lol. Sorry to anyone from Jersey. I'm from Philly. You know how it is

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form