Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New, with some baby dreads XD

Tamara
@tamara
13 years ago
2 posts

So ive been dreading my hair since July and i absolutly love them! Im kind confused tho... i have all this loose hair and even loose strands ofhair on my dread, ant ideas on how i should or could tighten them? any ideass XDD

updated by @tamara: 01/13/15 09:12:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your page says u used wax and u only use dry shampoo

u goit to remove the wax and start washing them with water and everythung

washing helps them dreAd

bnbut

u will have loose hair for months'

actualy forever

dreads are loose hair thats alowed to dread it gets better but never goes awayignore itnobody notices but youbut youirs aere babies u cant expect a human baby to have a beard and a carrer can you?give em time to mature]do nothing but wash and seperate but wash 1-3 tytimes a week with shampoo and water or baking sodadry shampoo dont cut it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tamara
@tamara
13 years ago
2 posts

Yeah when i started i used wax, i really cant comb them out and start over, but ive been keeping up onthem :D thanks!!! i will do that! <3

soaring eagle said:

washing helps them dreAd

bnbut

actualy forever

dreads are loose hair thats alowed to dread it gets better but never goes awayignore itnobody notices but youbut youirs aere babies u cant expect a human baby to have a beard and a carrer can you?give em time to mature]do nothing but wash and seperate but wash 1-3 tytimes a week with shampoo and water or baking sodadry shampoo dont cut it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well use the wax removal info here and start regular wasg=hings and they will do fine

Tamara said:

Yeah when i started i used wax, i really cant comb them out and start over, but ive been keeping up onthem :D thanks!!! i will do that! <3

soaring eagle said:

washing helps them dreAd

bnbut

actualy forever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form