Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Short straight blonde hair... my "locking" journey ;-)

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

wow! so much progress between week 6 & 8! love it:)

updated by @heather: 07/10/15 08:27:00AM
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Wowzers!! your dreads are coming along nicely love!! :) this is such an eye opening experience.. :)

HippyFish
@hippyfish
13 years ago
76 posts

thanks guys! This is probably the most noticeable progress I've seen thusfar.... it seems like after the first few weeks the rest just zoom by, no sooner do I get to the day I take pics that the next one is coming up!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
13 years ago
76 posts

10 weeks

Have a great day everyone!

updated by @hippyfish: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

Wow...such gorgeous progress!!!!!

Cathy Givans
@cathy-givans
13 years ago
44 posts

So much to love about this post! I love the dreads. I love watching the progression (amazing progression btw!) Love the term "organic freedom dreads." Love, love, love the sleeve! I might try to make one, but will probably end up buying one because I seriously don't have enough time in the day already, lol. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
13 years ago
76 posts

Thanks so much guys! When I reach those points where I feel like I'm not progressing with my journey at all I like coming back to this to see that its quite the opposite..it's crazy looking back at my beginning photos...I love it!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
13 years ago
76 posts

12 week pics

All seems to being going pretty well with the journey, I do salt water soaks now in between washings. The only odd/annoying thing I'm noticing is at the end of some of the locs I have single strands of hair that I lightly tug on and that pull right out. Before my journey I always had clumps of hair that fell out daily, so I guess it still does that, I was just hoping that those loose hairs would end up knotting into the dreads... just hope that doesn't eventually thin out my dreads.

updated by @hippyfish: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
HippyFish
@hippyfish
13 years ago
76 posts

yah, using beads and sleeves has helped a lot for me... but the back is just not doing much it all it feels like :(

Fille
@fille
13 years ago
11 posts

salt water soaks... how do you go about doing that ?

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form