Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts
i started my dreads 15 months ago and no more progress..i have half locked half straight hair..some hair isnt even trying to lock..what to do? any help is appreciated>..i use dr.b pepermint every 4 days.diluted 12 to 1..what else can i do to push along my knots? wash thinling of crocheting once every year to encourage knots..i have fine straight hair when i started them with the backcomb method..no wax
updated by @knotty-rod: 01/13/15 09:04:49PM
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
i head some people can take up to 18 months for maturity!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what dio u mean the pics are small but they look fine fairly close to mature no crochet no crochet that will set u back 6 months

sea salt only and wool tam but i really think your crazy they look great

take a bigger better picture cause i see absolutely no problems they look perfectly dreaded to me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts
thanx SE i needed the support..you know how it is sometimes you just get dicouraged

soaring eagle said:

what dio u mean the pics are small but they look fine fairly close to mature no crochet no crochet that will set u back 6 months

sea salt only and wool tam but i really think your crazy they look great

take a bigger better picture cause i see absolutely no problems they look perfectly dreaded to me

Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
They look great! I have the same hair type as you and this gives me hope. I just backcombed mine in 3 days ago, no wax. I'm excited to see what happens in a few months. :)
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
13 years ago
80 posts
I think they are looking good too! Every one's hair is different so it takes different amounts of time. Go to the beach, or use the sea salt spray. Wear a hat at night, and don't wash as often. If your hair isn't oily or dirty it doesn't need to be cleaned!! Looking good though! Good luck!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form