Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm finally dreaded!

ClimberGirl
@climbergirl
13 years ago
6 posts

I've been wanting this since I was 14. I did a class project on dreadlocks. Been wanting them ever since.

I washed my hair in dr.bronners leading up to getting them formed, I've got fine curly hair, with TONES of split ends so not much backcombing (With a plastic comb) was needed before they gave shape!!
I didn't use any wax, I've been washing them with Margaret river hemp soap bar, and giving them a salt spray I made with 1cup hot water, 1tbs sea salt, 1tsp lemon juice, few drops of aloe vera, and some essential oils - they seem to be tightening well!

I used to be on hipforums years and years ago when soaringeagle was on it, but I went there for some advice about my roots(as they've come very loose - like 2inches of lose hair on a few of them) but just got holla'd with abuse. I remembered it being a really cool place to discuss dreads!! I hope this is what this is!!

few of my dreads are still curling, which I quite like :D Whaddaya think??

updated by @climbergirl: 01/13/15 09:03:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hipforums was very abusive thats why i started this

hiii

umm id skip the aloe and lemon they condition and are counter productive use only sea salt and make it 3 1/2 % of the warer volume

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form