Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Introduction and a Question . . . .

Shawn James Watkins
@shawn-james-watkins
13 years ago
1 posts

Hello everybody! Figured I say howdy! I've been letting my hair dread for about 3 weeks now and I have some fabulous tangles and loops :)

Also have a question. I just got a job in a kitchen and I have to tie my hair up for work (previously I was just leaving it down) Will keeping my hair in a ponytail affect the dread process in any way? Am I just worrying over nothing?

By the way, great site!

updated by @shawn-james-watkins: 01/13/15 09:02:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,641 posts

welcome

tying it up can have 2 affects 1 slowig progress especialy inthe area the ties are around

2 they will try to congo way more so you will have to seperate way more often

solutions ..tie em back with themselves and not oo tight..if u have any dreads well enough formed to do that with

if not use a relativly looks scrunchy type thingy and seperate after u get home

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jonas Weber
@jonas-weber
13 years ago
10 posts
This brings up a question for me too that is similar: I going to start working as a metal worker again in about a week. Of course, I'm standing everyday in metal dust, greasy areas and lots of sweating cause it's getting hot here in Switzerland in summer. I was wondering what you would do? Cause I definitely have to shower everyday. So what am I gonna do with my dreads? Just rins them with water and wash them normally every three days?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form