Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

are u really ? weird wll im outside twn now but ..crazy.. do u know dubside by any chance/

UUURP said:

thats hilarious! I am in Philadelphia as well and I understand your desire to leave all too well!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:09:00PM
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
I am not familiar with dubside, Im in N Philly in Kensington, not sure how familiar u are with the city how far outside of Philly are you?

soaringeagle said:

are u really ? weird wll im outside twn now but ..crazy.. do u know dubside by any chance/

UUURP said:

thats hilarious! I am in Philadelphia as well and I understand your desire to leave all too well!
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
I value your opinion Max, and understand that the site promotes the importance of upholding cleanliness to denounce the stereotypes of dreads being unclean, but these are my personal opinions and personal beliefs of natural dreads. To each his or her own, my views and opinions may not be what u agree with, so your right in my comment I should have put this, "that is the way they should be-to me" Thanks for the comments

Maxe said:

Ok, instead of just being postitive ..let me say this: The length, varying thickness and commitment is amazing!

But dude, you need to WASH them!...they look caked, dirty and disgusting - this is not 'the way they should be'. You're assisting in promoting a bad stereotype about dreads.

Why not start washing them, maybe seperate a few of them and then carry on to reach your own 21 year mark eventually? :D

David Alger
@david-alger
13 years ago
1 posts

Wow youre dreads are amazing! Would love to see more pictures of them

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
you plan on cutting them? just cause of the heaviness or your desire for them to be shorter? or did i miss read something? lol but wow is all i can say amazing, and unique
Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts
I think they look amazing. Are you cutting them all off or what? I want more pics :)
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
Thanks for the comments everybody, it is really kind. I am not cutting them I was speaking hypothetically to soaringeagle, in regards to his request to weigh them before and after a cleanse. I stated that maybe I would be open to this one day before I cut them, because I havent washed them in 8 years.
Paul L.
@paul-l
13 years ago
1 posts
It's good that you are not listening to those who say you should wash them or that they look disgusting. Again, they look amazing, and if never washing them made them look that good, then definitely keep it up by not washing them.
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
perfect

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form