Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello there!

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts

Thanks to iriesoaringeagle for the forum invite on youtube! This looks to be really great site that promotes healthy and long lasting dreadlocks.

anyways.....

I wanted dreadlocks ever since I first saw them. Im not sure what age I was, but I know I was looking at posters and album covers of Bob Marley. Before my dreadlocks, I really only ever had a shaved head besides the salad bowl cut from my mom. When I was 21 I had a relationship end badly, and I just started to let my hair grow and didnt wash it. I worked in a sugar plant and my hair started to separate and lock even though it was kinda short. I think the sugar helped, lol who knows? Then I met a German girl through one of my foreign exchange friends. She asked me if I would like her to clean them up for me, so I let her. That was 13 years ago, I just turned 34.The first year or two, I tightened them in my own way because there was no real internet yet and I didnt know anyone with dreadlocks, but you dont have to do that:). Im super lazy, so now I only separate them. I have to do this more often than some people because I have many skinny dreads.Ive never used any products on them ever. I dont think those are so good. Things like goo and wax trap a lot of dirt from the environment and your body. The only thing I put on them is bar soap, which im trying to formulate a good one. Ive loved them for a long time! I hope you will love yours just as long! Im so happy to see so many more young people with dreadlocks these days! Im starting to get the gray to brown look:D

-have a nice day,

John

this is me:

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @princenoobsauce: 02/14/15 11:04:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ah good to finaly see your dreads man and they look awesome :)

glad ya joined us (ps, click vids and add then u can add all your youtube vids here by embed code)

(old embed code not the new iframes 1)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
Thank you bro! So are yours:) Im happy to be here.aah, it took me a bit to figure out how to get this one on here lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

click videos in the menu then add top right then theres yhe upload options but to the side is embed options too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
Thank you:) there are some great pics and stuff on here!

fancyAmanda said:
Righteous dreads! Welcome :)
Rizzlification
@rizzlification
13 years ago
12 posts
Hello, so random I was watching some of your videos on youtube the other when I was researching. Awesome dreads
Frankie Duck
@frankie-duck
13 years ago
10 posts

Amazing dreads man,

p.s where did you get your shirt / hoodie thing from?

john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I kno exactly what u mean im 22 now but your younger life was exactly like mine to the t (besides the not washin my hair part) I just didn't wanna get out of bed and drank for awhile. Bad bad times but anyhoot nice dreads man and its get to have yea here WELCOME!
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Your dreadlocks are amazing!!!

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
thank you, I will:)

Amber Claire said:
welcome amazing dreadlocks, when you formualte your soap let me know i think soap is awesome :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form