Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

white boy tips

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wash at least weekly or 2-3 times a weekwhy wouldnt u washif u got rubber bands in take them outui hope u didnt use wax did u?and beenies are too tight u want a looser tam
nick masotti said:
true i wear a beenie alot of the time so my top dreads dont stick up..hopefully that helps them fall down..ive been showering but ive been keeping from getting them wet..should i wash them at some point or could i just keep it dirty??

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 05:49:32PM
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
idk i dont really care if i wash it or not and what do u recommend for washing? no wax
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Im not sure if all caucasian hair doesn't lock fast, I have caucasian hair and it locked pretty quick. Idk mabey cause my hair is wavy/curly

Chewin Change said:
takes a while for caucasian hair to dread properly. it's a process and it goes in stages. but it will happen whether you see the results or not. i'm sure if you were to give up, and try to comb it, it would still take a long time to untangle it.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
baking soda with essential oils in a big ol' bucket of water brooooosuch an awesome feeling for dreads afterwards. and as they get tighter you can use apple cider vinegar later onthere's a thread on it somewhere here...but not cleaning them is gross. you should definitely not be cool with it lol. just blaze up, mix together the baking soda and water ( I use 2/3 a cup in a gallon pitcher) and I drop in 20 drops of lavender essential oil (hopefully I can order more, different kinds online) and then you pour it over your head. let it soak for 15 minutes and rinse out reaaaaally well. gently, but well.

nick masotti said:
idk i dont really care if i wash it or not and what do u recommend for washing? no wax
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
yep me too! and my ends are blunting all by themselves, not that i really care either way.

supp said:
Im not sure if all caucasian hair doesn't lock fast, I have caucasian hair and it locked pretty quick. Idk mabey cause my hair is wavy/curly

Chewin Change said:
takes a while for caucasian hair to dread properly. it's a process and it goes in stages. but it will happen whether you see the results or not. i'm sure if you were to give up, and try to comb it, it would still take a long time to untangle it.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form