Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just joined. Be nice to me.

Jenny Lee
@jenny-lee
14 years ago
14 posts
WOW!!!! My hair is much longer than that and it took WAY less time than that. I guess I should be grateful! orbit2332 said:
yeah 7 hours is really fast. when i backcombed my girlfriends she had lil past shoulder length hair and it took me 4 days, the last day was a 10 hour stretch.

updated by @jenny-lee: 07/13/15 12:07:44PM
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
I grant permission for the use of the term nipple length. LOL :)Half my ends are whispy the other half aren't, some just blunt up if that's what they want to do. I'm with you I'd prefer whispy ends, but I let them do what they want. I just posted a bunch of pics today also, just of my loops and bumps.Not all of them shrink all at the same time, the ones I have that have matured faster have shrank up real tight to about half the length they were, but they're way fat and it's because they swallowed up the skinny ends so results not typical. Mostly the ones at the nape of my neck eat themselves and become fat little tight dreads. :) Jenny Lee said:
Thank you Orbit. :)

Tatya - 7 hours is NOT a long time?! Geez.. lol Come to think of it, I was pretty frustrated/determined to be finished. 3 am was nearing and I just wanted it done. Did it all by myself but I wish I would've had help.

I really dig the term "nipple length" lol May I use this phrase? I will pay royalties haha! Hmm so if my hair was/is just above ass length, about how much will it shrink do you think? P.S. - I just uploaded a shit ton of photos if you'd like to take a peek. I'm having an issue with the ends of my hair not dreading but I definitely do not want to blunt them. I've been told they hold water far much longer than wispy ends. Any tips? (Pun intended :P)
Jenny Lee
@jenny-lee
14 years ago
14 posts
I wish there was a way to keep them on the thinner side. I'm not really keen on 'fat' dreads. I like the thickness they're at now. :( They do what they want, though. Nothing I can do.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they will thicken some just keep em seperated so they dont combineand good i was gonna spank u if u crocheted that gorgouse hair!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jenny Lee
@jenny-lee
14 years ago
14 posts
They Congo quite often, especially in the back.Don't threaten me with a good time! :P soaringeagle said:
they will thicken some just keep em seperated so they dont combine

and good i was gonna spank u if u crocheted that gorgouse hair!
Rebecca Elaine
@rebecca-elaine
14 years ago
7 posts
Welcome! Congrats on the no product route! Wish I would have done that haha. Your dreads are beautiful and I look forward to watching their progress on here :)
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
hey welcome to this wonderful site and u really have nice hair :)
Jenny Lee
@jenny-lee
14 years ago
14 posts
Thank you very much!! :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form